★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its Adventure time! Get ready to solve the puzzles in Sci-fi, Aztec and Minimalistic world of Flummox. The only objective of the game is to finish every level by collecting all the collectables and solving difficult puzzles.

Spiel studios brings to you a brand new puzzle adventure game - Flummox. It gives you a perfect combination of environmental game mechanics and difficult puzzles in 3 different worlds - Progression, Heritage and Conscience.

Dexterity, Intelligence and Patience is all you need for getting through the Flummox.

For any support, please email us at info@spiel-s.com

Contains No In-App Purchases or Advertisements.
07-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Oooooo this looks interesting.

Edit: Maybe I should play Zero Age first, though. Been sitting on my iPad for a while now.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 07-04-2015 at 08:26 AM.

07-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Oooooo this looks interesting.

Edit: Maybe I should play Zero Age first, though. Been sitting on my iPad for a while now.
Whaaaaaaaat! Zero Age is a masterpiece. Play it now... it's the pinnacle of puzzle design.

On topic:
Flummox is a pretty fun puzzle/action game. The game plays similarly to a rather infamous flash game called 'The World's Hardest Game'; you move your character around to goals and sub-goals while avoiding enemies that move in fixed patterns. Flummox places the focus on analyzing the patterns so that you can pass through with ease. Level designs are good, and by the second world start including all kinds of neat little tricks and transformations to keep things interesting.
Graphically, Flummox is a bit of a mixed bag; the title screen is lovely, the level select not so much, and the levels themselves somewhere in between. The graphics serve their purpose and are satisfying enough so as to not distract from the game itself.
The game is certainly quite a unique blend of genres... it's hard to pin down exactly what kind of a game this is, and perhaps that means it will appeal to a wide range of people. However the sole mechanic does become a bit stale, even with extra frills added. However, at just $1 I can safely say that it's certainly worth the price of admission, even if only for a unique, if not perfect, experience.
07-06-2015, 05:06 AM
Hello!

We are the developers of Flummox, and would love to hear from all of you!
We had a great and challenging time developing Flummox, and yes parts of it is infact inspired from the 'World's Hardest Game'. It has a total of 3 chapters, each being very different from the other in terms of visuals, level design and overall gameplay.

Download it if you love challenging puzzles and skill based games!

Thanks.

Spiel Studios
Get Ready for Cue [D], releasing on Thu, Nov. 03, 2016!
Twitter: @spiel
07-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Whaaaaaaaat! Zero Age is a masterpiece. Play it now... it's the pinnacle of puzzle design.
I didn't have an iPad until a few months ago. But I just played for about 15-20 min to test out some Twitch streaming. I dunno...not in love with it like I thought I'd be. :/

Still might check out this Flummox, though!
07-06-2015, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiel View Post
Hello!

We are the developers of Flummox, and would love to hear from all of you!
We had a great and challenging time developing Flummox, and yes parts of it is infact inspired from the 'World's Hardest Game'. It has a total of 3 chapters, each being very different from the other in terms of visuals, level design and overall gameplay.

Download it if you love challenging puzzles and skill based games!

Thanks.
Do you by chance have a video of gameplay? It has piqued my curiosity and is currently on my short list but would love to see what it was if possible.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Ignore me, I had the wrong game. zero Age, is indeed, extremely good.
07-07-2015, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
I didn't have an iPad until a few months ago. But I just played for about 15-20 min to test out some Twitch streaming. I dunno...not in love with it like I thought I'd be. :/

Still might check out this Flummox, though!
Strangely that's actually similar to what happened with me. I gave up early on due to really slow progress (the puzzles are hard!). I came back, liked it a bit more and made a bit more progress then gave up again. Repeat and rinse, I like it more and more the further in I get.

...aaaaand this conversation should probably be in a different thread xD
08-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Getting back to the topic of Flummox - We have some promo codes to give away!

Reply back on this thread if you would like one and we would be happy to send you over PM. Also, do leave your review once you play the game!

Thanks!
Mike
Spiel Team

Spiel Studios
Get Ready for Cue [D], releasing on Thu, Nov. 03, 2016!
Twitter: @spiel
08-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Would love a code look good