Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-14-2009, 06:20 PM

Default Frootrees is back for Halloween!

Something spooky is happening in Frootland! The Froots are back and this time they have brought some freaky friends!!

To celebrate Halloween, Tin Man Games have created a brand new Frootrees experience with brand new art and an eery new soundtrack! Pluck the freaky Froot from the Frootree and place them in the correct crates. It's not as easy as it looks though, with ways to boost your score by effectively using multiplier bonuses and the infamous Frootrees upward flick! We have online scoring if you think you're good enough to compete with the rest of the world. Coming soon to the app store priced $0.99!

It's time to get Frootened! Mwu-hahahahahahaha!!

The Tin Man
Old 10-14-2009, 06:35 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Awesome!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:24 AM

Default Free Promos

When Frootrees Halloween Edition has been approved we'll have some free promo codes up for grabs. We want to hear the scariest thing you've ever had to eat!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:03 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Oh, great! I was looking forward to a screenshot
The background is awesome and the new froots are... frightening
Old 10-22-2009, 12:08 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Awesome! Can't wait to play this!

I'll practice some more on the original until this is out ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinMan View Post
When Frootrees Halloween Edition has been approved we'll have some free promo codes up for grabs. We want to hear the scariest thing you've ever had to eat!
Scariest thing I've ever had to eat : Rice ball in Japan. It was a mix of rice, seaweeds and fish larva so basically the rice was covered in a million tiny black eyes staring at me.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Default Durian!

I'm gonna post early - the scariest thing I've had to eat is a fruit known as durian:

First off, they are as scary as they look - big and spiky (can be about a foot across) and you have to pry it open with a screwdriver!

I often tell people eating one is like eating custard in an outhouse. The meat is tasty, but I've never smelled any food as overwhelmingly pungent as this. Of course my wife, niece and nephew, heck their whole family love these things to pieces. I have a really hard time eating them!

P.S. Don't bother trying to eat these frozen and shipped abroad, you get all the stink and none of the flavor - but if you're ever in SouthEast Asia, be sure to try them at least once if they are in season, like them or not, there is nothing else like them!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:33 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Default Runner Up: Chicken Feet

Almost forgot Chicken Feet.

However these were only scary the first time, they taste good if made well - once you get used to chewing the skin off of the bones (and spiting out the bones) they're pretty good.

Also good in soup.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:54 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Hey Drelbs, we both got that in our country.

Here's mine:
You can find this kind of delicacy in the Philippines and other asian countries. Its a fertilized duck egg with a nearly-developed embryo. The scary part is eating the baby duck itself whole. ugh.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:51 PM

These posts are great! Pics too! I'm reading these over my breakfast this morning and the duck egg just made me spit out a mouthful!
Old 10-22-2009, 06:00 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic View Post
You can find this kind of delicacy in the Philippines and other asian countries. Its a fertilized duck egg with a nearly-developed embryo. The scary part is eating the baby duck itself whole. ugh.
I've come across those on the shelf before, thankfully even my wife thinks those are nasty sounding.

Now preserved duck eggs (centuries egg) look nasty but are delicious, especially in rice porridge!