Official ELIMINATE Thread - 4 Player Online FPS [Will be FREE] [APPROVED]

View Poll Results: TouchArcade asks, will you download ELIMINATE?
Yes 466 91.02%
No 24 4.69%
Don't know yet 22 4.30%
Voters: 512. You may not vote on this poll
09-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkjuarez
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim View Post
I love their marketing skills! It's amazing how they are making this more then just a simple game. It's like a movie! With all this aersonal megacorp stuff, it's sooo cool!

I'm soo happy they have many diff. weapons and different suits! I love ngmoco.

MJ, can you please give an estimated released date? Like what month? October, November?
i agree
09-23-2009, 05:26 PM
I think this upgrade system has the potential to be amazing. I mean it is like a combination of an rpg and an fps. Its not all that often that an fps lets you customise your character exactly like you want, so i'm certainly looking forward to that. And if the matchmaker can successfully upgrade you rank/stats as you upgrade or buy new stuff and then match you with better players, it'll be awesome!

Games I'm Playing: Jetpack Joyride, Infinity Blade 2, Batman, COD
Waiting For: Thunderbeam, Lostwinds, GTA3, Sonic CD

09-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Can you guys just tell us when both your games will be out. This and touch pet dogs? Please?
09-23-2009, 06:08 PM
This upgrade system is like Baseball Slugger as an FPS, and that's a very good combo

Gamecenter: Will090
09-23-2009, 06:09 PM
How many times do they have to say they don't have a planned release date or pricing yet?

the fun ends here
09-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
How many times do they have to say they don't have a planned release date or pricing yet?
A better question is how long before people figure out that Apple's approval times are entirely random and it's completely impossible for developers to offer a concrete date most of the time.
09-23-2009, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
A better question is how long before people figure out that Apple's approval times are entirely random and it's completely impossible for developers to offer a concrete date most of the time.
Oh, you know the answer to that Eli....

Front Page Tug Boat Chief Engineer
Check out the awesome Fuzion: Age of Wordcraft website
Follow me and the game on Twitter
preview thread (Fuzion is still in development)
09-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
I believe Ngmoco won't have a problem with the approval process since they are the only game studio being funded by the mighty apple themselves!
09-23-2009, 07:50 PM
The upgrade system sounds good.
09-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
The upgrade system sounds good.
Hey, you used a normal color and font for once.

the fun ends here