★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A black hole has appeared at Gardaland Park...it looks like its connected to another dimension through a space-time conduct. You have the possibility of experiencing the adventure of a lifetime...falling vertically through this mysterious portal...experiencing in advance the most extreme, adrenaline-filled experience that awaits you at Gardaland! Start your mission!
07-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Video Gameplay

Everyone is a friend
07-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Tried this one. I only tried as a guest and the game's a mixed bag.

On one hand, it's a tunnel runner like Boost. On the other, it's a quiz game utilizing a web series that i havent heard of til today. The odd part, is that after a certain distance into the tunnel runner you teleport into a space roller coaster track that is more of a quiz game, in multiple choice style. Really odd, but maybe fans of the web series may like it.

I didnt see any IAP nor ads, but it seems the main reason is that the app itself is a promo of sorts.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword