★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NET Sigma
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 49.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "An intriguing game that seems to be a worthy successor to Uplink" - Aug 8, 2015 (Dutch App Store Review)

"Feels like a mobile Uplink... Worth every penny." - Aug 7, 2015 (USA App Store Review)

"Loving it so far. Heavily recommend if you like games like uplink" - Aug 8, 2015 (USA App Store Review)

Have you got the skills? Hack into the most carefully guarded virtual spaces!

You are a professional hacker who makes a living by breaking into computer systems all over the world. Discover passwords and trade secrets, create viruses, and watch chaos unfold from your secret lair. As your skill and experience level increases you will receive more challenging tasks. And beware of Interpol! It is you they will go after.

Cyber Hacker is a high strategy game involving such features as social engineering, computer viruses, and industrial espionage. Work against a ticking clock in a highly realistic digital world.

Game Features:

Extensive Hacking Simulator (Social Engineering, Virus Lab, etc.)
Virtual Targets from 20 different countries
Immersive Music and Sounds
Interactive Tutorial

Note: No actual hacking skills necessary to play the game.

Disclaimer: Cyber Hacker is a hacking simulator game; no real hacking involved.
07-21-2015, 01:38 AM
started playing this yesterday. it's pretty great.
similar to uplink but it works on iPhone which is a plus from me.
your doing some really cool stuff like hacking into systems and stealing files but to do that first you might have to investigate the system and look through personal files, even phone the weak link person in the company and convince them your from a reputable company and ask them for some extra information that you might be missing before you can log in as them.
all the usually hacking stuff like password crackers look like there here.
gets a reccomendation from me.
if your into the virtual hacking games is check this out.

08-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Is it all scripted or are the missions randomized?
08-06-2015, 03:45 PM
The missions are all procedurally generated.
There are missions in which your objective is to hack corporations (i.e.: film studios, insurance companies, biotech companies etc.). There are around 20 different types of corporations. And there are missions in which you have to break into personal computers (i.e.: investors, judges, etc.). Targets can be from 20 different countries. Depending from which country they are and the type of company (or occupation), their computer files will be related to what they do and in the language they speak. Also, the names of people in the game are generated based on their language and country.
And quite often you may need to make use of some of their personal information, like their pet's name, spouse's name, hobbies, etc...
Therefore, most likely, you will never play the same mission twice
08-06-2015, 03:50 PM
nsigma, are you the dev? If so, nice job on this one. Pocket Tactics actually let me know about the game, so good job getting the word out.
08-07-2015, 01:24 PM
@GentlemanRaptor: Thank you! Yes, we are the devs
08-07-2015, 09:57 PM
I have found a bug-sometimes the notepad will go black and not allow any more text to be copied or viewed unless all entries are deleted. Kind of a pain as it means that objectives are invisible and unrecoverable.
08-08-2015, 01:22 PM
First of all, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We became aware of this bug three days ago and we already fixed and sent an updated version of the game to the App Store yesterday. On our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CyberHackerGame) we proposed a temporary workaround until the fixed version is live on the store. Basically, if you delete the first note only, the notepad becomes usable again and you don't have to delete all entries...
08-08-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm excited about this, this looks like a genuinely interesting game. Are the missions short or more geared toward 30 minute or longer chunks? Also, can you save your game at any point or more checkpoint style? Appreciate anyone's help!

Devs I love supporting:
AH_Phan, WaveLightGames, Voncarp, ToonuvaGames, Dr_Nachin, Ryan Mitchell
08-09-2015, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsigma View Post
First of all, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We became aware of this bug three days ago and we already fixed and sent an updated version of the game to the App Store yesterday. On our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CyberHackerGame) we proposed a temporary workaround until the fixed version is live on the store. Basically, if you delete the first note only, the notepad becomes usable again and you don't have to delete all entries...
Got it! Glad you're working so diligently on this stuff.