★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A comet just hit your spaceship and an emergency landing was unavoidable!

Think you have what it takes to hop your way out of our creatively crafted levels? As you hop your way to the stars, you'll unlock tons of super-cute characters including CP-G, Space Marine and the ultimate Golden Kosmo. Dodge the poisonous bombs, beat your high scores and discover new worlds to make your way home!

Leap into action and start navigating through our newly updated endless-hopper that will certainly test your reflexes and your patience!

Features
-Lots of adorable characters
-Multiple challenging locations
-Simple touch controls easy to learn and use
-Smooth Interface and Impressive Graphics
-Earn endless rewards and level-up
-Record your best moments and share with friends
-Listen to your own music while playing
-Incredibly fun, addicting, where did the time go?!

Feel free to drop us a line! Were always listening to your suggestions to improve Kosmo! If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help!

Check out our other apps for more super addicting games!

binlabu's comments:

Video Gameplay
07-12-2015, 04:48 AM
Hello All

Mike from Cherrypick Games here. Thanks for setting up this thread!

Let know if you have any questions about our latest game KOSMO.

Also, I just uploaded this gameplay video to YT: https://youtu.be/k6GfjcNsmSw hope you enjoy!

Kind regards,
Mike

07-14-2015, 06:45 PM
My daughter just pointed this game out to me. Fun little game. I hope it gets more exposure. It definantely has that one more go quality. At the moment my high score is 189.
07-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Scores View Post
Hello All

Mike from Cherrypick Games here. Thanks for setting up this thread!

Let know if you have any questions about our latest game KOSMO.

Also, I just uploaded this gameplay video to YT: https://youtu.be/k6GfjcNsmSw hope you enjoy!

Kind regards,
Mike
Hello Mike. If you're still around, could you tell me how much it costs to disable ads? When I clicked on the button it didn't tell me and just asked for my password. As much as I've been playing your game, I feel guilty playing it for free.
07-14-2015, 09:55 PM
$2.99
07-15-2015, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme472000 View Post
$2.99
Thanks
07-15-2015, 05:45 AM
not bad timekiller, but is so hard(
07-15-2015, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorberka View Post
not bad timekiller, but is so hard(
That's what I thought at first but you get better with practice. It seemed like it took forever to get to 100 for the first time and now I get there almost every time.
07-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHess00 View Post
Hello Mike. If you're still around, could you tell me how much it costs to disable ads? When I clicked on the button it didn't tell me and just asked for my password. As much as I've been playing your game, I feel guilty playing it for free.
Hello RHess00!

Sorry for a late reply. Yep, the answer from extreme472000 (thank you, extreme472000) is correct - it's $2.99
And thank you for the warm words about the game
07-15-2015, 01:01 PM
Hi All,

Just wanted to drop this link to our official trailer for KOSMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx-z8GYNQwY

Enjoy