★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Command a swarm of robots in Robocide! Reclaim the galaxy as you explore far away planets and battlefields, collect and upgrade heroic Titans, and battle other players in the arena to earn rewards!

FEATURES

- COMMAND over 500 robots with the touch of a finger
- COLLECT and upgrade Titans
- BATTLE other players in the Arena
- DEFEND your base and ambush rival players
- DISCOVER other planets as you journey through the single player campaign
- JOIN friends in Alliances and help each other
- TRACK your progress with the Apple Watch companion app

PLAYER REVIEWS

With an average rating of 4.5 stars, heres what our players had to say...

Apple should give us the ability to put a 6 star rating once a year, this game would have my 6 stars."

Game mechanics are great. Fun and addictive. Good progression and different game modes."

"Love the UI, love the game in general. I'm not a Starcraft person but hey, this one got me ;)"

Best new game in years! Lots of fun."

Looks great, works well and fun to play"

APPLE WATCH! - Track missions and stay on top of the leaderboards with the Robocide Apple Watch Companion App!

WORKS ON THE FOLLOWING DEVICES

- iPhone 6S, 6S+, 6, 6+, 5, 5C, 5S
- iPad 4th Gen, Air, Air 2, Mini 1st Gen, Mini 2, Mini 3, Pro

Under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, Robocide is allowed for download and play only for persons 13 years or over of age without parental consent.

Note: A network connection is required to play.

Terms of Service: http://www.playraven.com/terms-of-service
07-11-2015, 07:15 AM

07-19-2015, 06:28 PM
I'm really enjoying this game. My only complaint is the whole "one finger" aspect. It would be much better if you could separate your bots into groups and send them to multiple locations. Especially when you have multiple enemy bases that are attacking you from different sides. Add the ability to separate your forces into groups, and you've got a five star game.

And for those curious about the free to play aspect of it- I am well into the game, level 18, and have 3-starred every level so far and haven't had to spend a single dime. No pay walls whatsoever.

Last edited by Grimstone82; 07-19-2015 at 06:46 PM.
07-27-2015, 07:26 AM
Cheers for the post!

Here's the proper trailer for those interested: https://youtu.be/GQOI4DIqTu8

Not sure if the hyperlink will work (never does!)

If you have feedback feel free to post here or on http://forum.playraven.com, or wherever. We'll find it

Robin

EDIT: yay it worked!

Last edited by RobinPLR; 07-27-2015 at 07:40 AM.
10-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to quickly drop by and let you know that we're now testing out multiplayer in Robocide and would love to hear feedback.

More info here: http://www.playraven.com/blog/2015/1...de-multiplayer

Cheers!

Robin
02-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Awesome! Looks really cool!
02-24-2016, 08:00 PM
I like the game but matchmaking is a joke. I don't even want to play a match when every person it gives me is ten levels higher then me. Then I waste all my currency trying to find a decent opponent and nothing. Campaign has been fun so far
02-25-2016, 01:51 PM
How's this holding up for ppl playing this? Gives me a clash royale vibe

Last edited by midasmulligan; 02-25-2016 at 02:04 PM.
02-25-2016, 05:56 PM
tried and deleted. Seems like a take on Galcon but with less strategy and less to do. Just sit back and wait for whatever will happen. If the group could be split (as mentioned by another player) it'd possibly be a bit more interesting.
02-25-2016, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoDan View Post
tried and deleted. Seems like a take on Galcon but with less strategy and less to do. Just sit back and wait for whatever will happen. If the group could be split (as mentioned by another player) it'd possibly be a bit more interesting.
Gotcha, might hang on to it for a bit or until I hit a paywall