★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hector: Fat Ass Of The Law

09-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Hector: Fat Ass Of The Law

From PocketGamer.co.uk...

Quote:
Point and click adventures are proving popular on iPhone, but I haven't come across anything like Hector: Fat Arse of the Law.

A planned animated series from Northern Irish studio Straandlooper, it's now also working on a game called Badge of Carnage, which will be the first episode in the Hector iPhone series.

Labelled a crime spoof, it puts you in the shoes of flawed, misanthropic detective inspector Hector, who's hot on the trail of police murders in Clappers Wreake, the most violent city in Britain.

Driven by cigarettes, alcohol and amazingly bad breath, Hector has to solve puzzles and unlock mini-games, plus there are loads of cinematic cutscenes to keep you interesting in the other bizarre characters who populate his mean little world.
To get a idea how the game might end up, check out this video (warning, I found this SERIOUSLY funny):

Youtube link | Pop Up

You can also view images of the game on the companies website (I couldn't work out how to save the images... I'm noobish like that ):

http://www.thehectorfiles.tv/
09-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Heh. This looks like it's going to be pretty good. You really have to go to their site to get a better idea of what it's all about.

This'll go on my watch list.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko