★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Master your timing, precision, and ninja reflexes to overcome endless waves of star-throwing ninjas. Evade and deflect ninja stars to defeat your opponents and earn new belts! Ninjevade is free, addictive, crazy fast, super simple, and totally ad free! Plus there's ninjas.

FEATURES
4 Playable Characters, each with their own abilities: Monk, Wizard, Gentleman, and Robo
4 Themes, each with their own animations, sounds, and secrets: Day, Night, Rain, and Space!
Leaderboards: Earn a top spot, and become one of the few 'Black Belts'
Achievements: Unlock by earning high ranked belts and executing awesome techniques
Pixel Art: Bask in aesthetically pleasing, simple, pixely atmospheres.

HOW TO PLAY
'Deflect' when 1 star is thrown at you. If you evade the star, prepare to deflect another at an unpredictable time and speed.
'Evade' when 2 stars are thrown at you
1 point is awarded for every ninja you defeat
Unlock new belts by achieving high scores!
Stick to It!

REVIEWS
"an easy 5 out of 5." - DroidGamers.com
"graphically sound and pitch perfect." - AppJunkee.com
"Ninjevades simple and catchy game style is addicting and fun" - DroidNerdz.com
"Gráficos estilosos" - Baixaki.com
"It's pretty neat" - Brett

Connect with Ninjevade on Facebook and Twitter if you'd like!
@Ninjevade

l3 Ll lZ T O l7's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ninjevade/id953832109?mt=8

Evade and deflect ninja stars to defeat your opponents and earn new belts! Master your timing, precision, and ninja reflexes to overcome endless waves of star-throwing ninjas. Ninjevade is free, addictive, crazy fast, super simple, and totally ad free! Plus there's ninjas.

FEATURES
● 4 Playable Characters, each with their own abilities: Monk, Wizard, Gentleman, and Robo
● 4 Themes, each with their own animations, sounds, and secrets: Day, Night, Rain, and Space!
● Leaderboards: Earn a top spot, and become one of the few 'Black Belts'
● Achievements: Unlock by earning high ranked belts and executing awesome techniques
● Pixel Art: Bask in aesthetically pleasing, simple, pixely atmospheres.

REVIEWS
●"an easy 5 out of 5." - DroidGamers.com
●"graphically sound and pitch perfect." - AppJunkee.com
●"Ninjevade’s simple and catchy game style is addicting and fun" - DroidNerdz.com
●"Gráficos estilosos" - Baixaki.com
●"It's pretty neat" - Brett

07-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Nice job on the game. I'm really enjoying it. I made the unlock all purchase.

You need to set this thread up properly so we can review it here and add it to the watch list.

Billy
07-13-2015, 06:47 PM
Ok I have a request.

Could you add an option to make it so the pressing both left and right deflect at the same time will evade?

The reason is because this game is about reaction times. I find it difficult moving my finger to the center evade area. It feels more natural to just press left and right simultaneously.

Loving the game! I can't wait to see what you do in the future if this is your first game. I've had no issues at all using the iPhone 5s running iOS 8.3

Billy
07-13-2015, 07:08 PM
Hey Billy, thanks for the awesome feedback and for your purchase! For some reason, the [appinfo] tag is only working on my end and no one else is seeing the app information on these forums.

In regards to the double tap implementation, double tap would also cause your player to deflect, since tapping the left or right side is the control for deflect. This would put you in a sticky sticky situation if you deflect one star while you jump over the other. Otherwise, I totally agree that it is a much more natural feeling to do a double tap as opposed to tapping in the middle.

Also, I'm glad you're excited to see whats next, because I have a new game coming out this month called PinPong!

Again, thank you for your time and feedback
02-28-2016, 01:25 PM
I just found this game and your other games a few minutes ago. I love your games, Matthew. I absolutely adore your little robo character too. I liked the games so much in fact, I removed ads within minutes of playing each on.

It really was a no brainer at $.99.

This game is my favorite of the three. I'm a sucker for simple combat mechanics and I really dig the visuals.

Not sure if you're planning any updates for this, but if so, I would ask that you consider making the touch box for the left and right buttons smaller and make the center button bigger. I think that would make it easier to reach your thumb over the deflect buttons to reach the evade button. It's a very long stretch on the 6+.

Thank you for the great games.