★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Brazilian publisher looking for help

07-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Brazilian publisher looking for help

Hi, I am part of a brazilian game publisher begining to work with mobile games and I have some questions I hope you can help me with.

1. Do you have any experiences with publishing in Brazil? If so, what did you find? How do you consider the market?
2. How do you recommend would be the best way to find developers (Eastern or Western ones) willing to launch their game with a brazilian publisher before their real launch? Since it's so easy to do a world launch, we find that by the time we get down to a real proposition for a game dev, they just prefer to go ahead with launching by theirselves.
3. Is there a forum or platform where Developpers can find publishers and vice versa?

Thanks for any help.
Zeit
07-15-2015, 03:28 PM
I'm new to this forum, but run a small company that do develop apps and games.

And I want to reverse your question. What do you bring to the table for developers, in other words what is your added value.

Most developers biggest struggle is marketing and getting noticed in the market, if you can provide that for the Brazilian market, I'm sure your on a good path.

07-15-2015, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robiwan View Post
And I want to reverse your question. What do you bring to the table for developers, in other words what is your added value.
Hi, I am new to this Forum as well. Thanks for answering.

Well as a publisher we've been working on Brazil for quite few years now on desktop, social and now mobile games and we know a lot about our audience here. We not only specialize in marketing the game, but in case of desktop games also helping developers with one of the biggest distribution network in Brazil for the games and online credits and that is also something we are working on for mobile games.

We can definetely help with the discoverability of your game. So let me know if it insterests you to work with us for Brazil
07-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Hi guys. Besides posting and advertising here, any other way of getting to know new developers and build a relationship?

Actually we've been checking the posted projects here at TA, but I was wondering if there was somewhere more specific for finding devs looking for partnership with a publisher.

Thanks
07-16-2015, 04:07 PM
Why would you launch in brazil before the rest of the world?

If they prefer to launch by themselves you don't bring enough to the table so they don't see any value in your service.

Please follow me on twitter @JamesDestined I post lots of development from both my game creation and professional development.
Time to measure - Brain challenge https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time...820864672?mt=8
The light box, can you solve it (free) (on google play too)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6300?ls=1&mt=8
07-17-2015, 03:36 AM
We at SpiritBomb Studios have been making online mobile games for many publishers. Now we are investing in making our own IPs and are looking for publishers to do publishing for us.
What kind of games are you interested in?
07-17-2015, 10:37 AM
Always interested to hear about anything that increases downloads in a country. Although i think Android might be more popular.
07-17-2015, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined View Post
Why would you launch in brazil before the rest of the world?

If they prefer to launch by themselves you don't bring enough to the table so they don't see any value in your service.
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
I agree to some extend. However, we find the knowledge of the market, which is very different from markets like US, Europe or Canada is a great advantage.

Also, if you want to soft Launch on a country with a different language than English and have a grasp on how great an impact the localization can be, we could help.

On the other hand, we are not excusively centered on Brazil, since we've been working with the whole Latin America. But the question centered, having a place to discover you guys and other devs, or if TA Forum is THE place and asking the experience of you guys working with (in this case, specifically) Brazil's market.
07-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritBomb Studios View Post
We at SpiritBomb Studios have been making online mobile games for many publishers. Now we are investing in making our own IPs and are looking for publishers to do publishing for us.
What kind of games are you interested in?
Hi, nice to know you are taking the leap to invest on your own IPs and hope you find great success with it. Maybe we can help

Right now we are focusing on midcore to hardcore games, ranging from any kind (RPGs, Action games, Mobas, MMOs in general, strategic, etc.).

Can you send a lik to your portfolio?
07-17-2015, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRockGames View Post
Always interested to hear about anything that increases downloads in a country. Although i think Android might be more popular.
And we are always looking for ways to better work with devs

Yes, Android here is quite popular.