★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Perfection! (The first one) free, until?

07-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Perfection! ------- Free forever.

To celebrate the launch of Perfection! 3: The Chain I'm making the original game, which got its start on these very forums, free until, well I don't know when.

If you haven't tried this out in the past year and like a challenging puzzler, here's your chance to get it for free.

Total tech addict, software developer (more or less) and spouter of complete and utter nonsense when my medication kicks in. (No, really.)

Last edited by TrueBlou; 09-27-2016 at 02:38 AM.
07-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Thank you. I like Perfection 3 so I will enjoy checking this one out.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-27-2016, 02:37 AM
Just thought I'd bump this up as now that I'm working on Perfection! 4 I've decided to make this and Perfection! 3 free.

No ads or anything else, just free for now and forever.

Total tech addict, software developer (more or less) and spouter of complete and utter nonsense when my medication kicks in. (No, really.)
09-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Thank you! Very generous. A rare thing in our over-commercialized times. Very recommended games!

Perfection! 3: The Chain runs fine on iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 but it crashes to homescreen after a few seconds (before even the gameplay starts) on iPad Pro 9.7" + 12.9". All iOS 10.0.2.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-27-2016, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Thank you! Very generous. A rare thing in our over-commercialized times. Very recommended games!

Perfection! 3: The Chain runs fine on iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 but it crashes to homescreen after a few seconds (before even the gameplay starts) on iPad Pro 9.7" + 12.9". All iOS 10.0.2.

You're very welcome. It's an odd thing and maybe I'm just weird but I don't mind making free, properly free, games if people get enjoyment from them. That's my goal with them, I'm not out to try and get rich that's not going to happen these days. So if I've given people enjoyment I'm happy

Thanks for the heads up about the crashing, I've not seen it on my devices but I will most certainly investigate and look for a solution. Although thinking about it, my devices are on the 10.1 beta, I wonder if that's the difference. I'll still look into it though.