★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Best October statistics:
Top-5 paid puzzles in five countries including US
Top-25 paid arcades in twenty-five countries including US

In fact, this puzzle game has the feature set of apps well above its price point. Its easy to see why the App Store reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
- AppCraver

With its attractive graphical style, simple gameplay, and exciting power-ups and power-downs, Alien Glyphs is poised to take its place as one of the app stores newest puzzle phenoms...
- AppSmile

"Game quickly changes your perception of the genre by adding flavor and much more to present to you something surprisingly delightful for your gaming pleasure. Now there seems to be one game that wants to break the mold, Alien Glyphs."
- Mobile TechReview

"Alien Glyphs is an interesting new perception/matching game that has you exercising your mind in a surprisingly pressure-filled scenario... the real strength of the game is the individual mental challenge it presents in what is a seemingly simple task."
- Touch Arcade

ABOUT GAME:

Alien Glyphs presents an original conception of an arcade survival game, which gives you the chance to meld with mysterious hieroglyphs of an alien race. While playing you have to find glyph pairs in the allotted time, activate power-ups, fight against mutators and escape penalties. You can train all your attention and reflexes to razor edged sharpness.

Play just for fun or train yourself to grandmaster skills! Earn achievements and challenge your friends on the OpenFeint social network! Submit your best scores and compete with the best players all over the world! Listen to an outstanding in-game sound track or play along with your favorite iTunes music!

HOW TO PLAY:

Alien Glyphs is a puzzle-based arcade game. The goal is simple but challenging - to find the pair for each target glyph on the alien control panel and then strike it. You have a limited time for each glyph. If the time expires another glyph appears on the bar. If the bar is filled with glyphs, the game is over. Power-ups and penalties can slow down or speed up the timer, mutate or mix glyphs, and more. For each completed game you have the option to create challenges and send them to your friends.

GAME FEATURES:

Infinite survival challenge
Multiplayer up to four players (Bluetooth & WiFi)
Voice notifications
Four gameplay modes -- Survival, Quick Play, Time Attack and Count Down
Four Difficulty levels
OpenFeint ready (including 20+ achievements and two challenge modes)
Perfect suitability for touch controls
Personal and Worldwide high-score boards
Hi-score progression in real-time (both personal and worldwide)
Eight different visual themes
Complete tutorial
In-game news

Visit homepage VKlimov.com for gameplay video and trailer.

skyye06's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
Hi

Hi, to all, I'm from developer team. Here is some review video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJRoPvyVkuI

Also we update site every day www.vklimov.com

Now I working on the video quality, may be will update video soon )
If you have a question, do not hesitate

09-23-2009, 04:35 PM
This looks really cool!!! TOFTT anyone? I will if noone does...
09-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGH94 View Post
This looks really cool!!! TOFTT anyone? I will if noone does...
I put 3 promo codes try it !
09-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Got a promo, played a little, and WOW!!! Didn't even read the instructions, just went straight into it. I love it!!!!! I'll review ASAP in iTunes
09-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Okay, this is a matching game BUT... it is done with style and a completely different take. The first thing you will notice is that there is a high polish factor. All the necessities such as Open Feint, volume controls, themes and glyph sets and a great tutorial are included. This immediately builds confidence in the game. The writing is slightly broken English but is accurately conveys your goals.

Glyphs - the blocks with lit up lines forming a pattern pass from over head and stack from the top right. There speed is controlled by a timer which is related to your difficulty at that point in time. Your objective is match the glyphs that are stacking above to the ones below without the top getting full. There are modifiers that you can win by matching the glyphs before there timer runs out. If successful they will add to you screen at the bottom until there duty is done. There are positive modifiers that help you and there are negative ones that make it harder for you.

If the style of this game intrigues you rest assured it is done very well and is very enjoyable.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
09-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Agree with jasonsmith 110%, if this game even looks the slightest of interesting, get it!!! you will not be disappointed!
09-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGH94 View Post
Got a promo, played a little, and WOW!!! Didn't even read the instructions, just went straight into it. I love it!!!!! I'll review ASAP in iTunes
I started playing 15 minutes and began playing hard, first score was about 600 -900 in 10 15 minutes I got 3000... Playing 30 40 minutes a day on one set u'll get better in 3 days and will be in TOP world high scores table. Btw OpenFeint achievements are available only for hard )
09-23-2009, 06:06 PM
This is absolutely beautiful. Love the whole style of the game - and the game itself. I'm gonna be playing this a LOT - I can see.

Very high quality game with superb gameplay too.

Jamie.
09-23-2009, 06:14 PM
ya the video is actually pretty good at showing the complexity that's within the game. It's not just simple and boring, there's a lot more to it.

My wish list would include the following:

1. A few more OF achievements.
2. Cleaner text on the main screen menu buttons.
3. Broken English corrected.

It just happens to be one of coolest icons I have so far too

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣