★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

incurve (Arcade Adventure) by Riku Tamminen

07-18-2015, 02:15 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Finland
Posts: 151
incurve (Arcade Adventure) by Riku Tamminen

Good day!

i'm Riku and i'm about to release 'incurve' as soon as possible! (waiting for review)

incurve is an arcade-adventure game based on physics.
Goal is to hit as many white dots on your way up.

I decided to release the game as premium, just to keep things clean (NO ads and NO IAPs)









The score simply rises when you hit a white dot.



When you're touching the screen, the dots have a surrounding gravity on.




Some features:
Game Center Leaderboards
Designed for iPhone and iPad
One touch controls
Quick-Fix with minimal hassle

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information!

-Riku Tamminen
07-20-2015, 09:33 AM
#2
Joined: Jun 2015
Location: New York City
Posts: 34
Wow looks really good! Nice abstract art style. Looking forward to seeing its release

07-20-2015, 10:27 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,913
I like the minimalistic style. The design is very pleasing.
Can you please explain the controls?
07-20-2015, 11:08 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I like the minimalistic style. The design is very pleasing.
Can you please explain the controls?
Yea I'd love to hear about the controls too, game looks awesome, anyone remember astro shark? Or beyond gravity? I love that sort of mechanic, I think one more line was cool but got old for me quick, this looks like it'll hold my interest for longer. I'll definitely pick this up
07-21-2015, 10:03 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,812
It looks like from the video that every dot has its own gravity so you hold down on the screen and as it spins you release and the dot moves at the angle you released it at. Pretty cool one finger design that requires skill. I'm i! Come on AppStore release this sucker!

Billy
07-21-2015, 01:16 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Come on AppStore release this sucker!
2nded!
07-21-2015, 04:15 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Finland
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I like the minimalistic style. The design is very pleasing.
Can you please explain the controls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelluhreyesthis View Post
Yea I'd love to hear about the controls too, game looks awesome, anyone remember astro shark? Or beyond gravity? I love that sort of mechanic, I think one more line was cool but got old for me quick, this looks like it'll hold my interest for longer. I'll definitely pick this up
Thank you for the kind words! I could write about the controls, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
It looks like from the video that every dot has its own gravity so you hold down on the screen and as it spins you release and the dot moves at the angle you released it at. Pretty cool one finger design that requires skill. I'm i! Come on AppStore release this sucker!

Billy
Billy got it pretty much spot on!

Game should shortly be available. Status is Ready for Sale!

-Riku