★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fallen - The Beautifully Minimal Reaction Game

07-20-2015, 09:02 AM
Fallen - The Beautifully Minimal Reaction Game

We're in the final stretch of development for our debut game, Fallen. A beautifully minimal reaction game for iPhone and iPad!

Check out the trailer below, would love to know what you think.

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you want to follow our development then keep in touch over on Twitter or Facebook, the game will be free and we're aiming for release in August!

Artist at Teaboy Games currently developing our beautifuly minimal reaction game, Fallen
07-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Looks really good!

07-22-2015, 12:55 PM
Looks pretty. Are there set levels to beat or is it 'endless' style?
07-27-2015, 06:12 AM
Love the minimalist look!
07-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Looks like a very cool twist on the color matching games coming out.

Check out my Dev Blog!
Follow me on Twitter @KaizenGameDev
08-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleooGames View Post
Looks pretty. Are there set levels to beat or is it 'endless' style?
Thanks DoodleooGames. Theres no level as such, the pins change formation as you hit higher scores, as does the music and the backgrounds. We wanted to take the focus away from level design and move it towards more of a casual 'highscore' nature. We'll look to add more challenging obstacles in future updates though, we like the idea of a spinning clock face

Artist at Teaboy Games currently developing our beautifuly minimal reaction game, Fallen
08-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBowman View Post
Looks like a very cool twist on the color matching games coming out.
Thanks, we like to think its familiar yet with an innovative twist We wanted to make something that people can understand really easily and jump straight into. We've set the release date as Thursday 27th August, so its all very exciting at the moment!

08-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Ooooh! Likin' the looks of this! Count me in!
08-11-2015, 11:39 AM
This will definitely be a hit. You took a popular formula and made it beautiful and awesome at the same time. I look forward to downloading this one!
08-20-2015, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Ooooh! Likin' the looks of this! Count me in!
Thank you! Only a week away from release now, super excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcartez View Post
This will definitely be a hit. You took a popular formula and made it beautiful and awesome at the same time. I look forward to downloading this one!
Thats so kind of you, just read this comment out to my colleagues and we're all smiling from ear to ear! Its our first ever app as a team/company so its been quite a learning curve, but an amazing experience so far. Cannot wait for release day now!