Hack n Slash

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cabuckn2, Jul 20, 2015.

1. cabuckn2

cabuckn2 Active Member

Sep 9, 2014
    What is your favorite and why? I'm new to the genre (aside from Diablo).

Dungeon Hunter 5? Kings Road? The panda one? Etc

2. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Implosion

3. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Titan Quest. It's also gonna be released for iOS this year

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Implosion
    Battleheart Legacy
    Wayward Souls
    Heroes & Castles 2
    Bard's Tale

5. braindamaged23

braindamaged23 Active Member

Jul 8, 2015
    I playing since diablo 1 so i have to say for hack n slash games it's just Diablo for me ( all of them 1,2,3)

6. Tylerdarden

Tylerdarden Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Sweden
    For last 12 months i have been looking for proper one, similiar to Diablo games. None of them are close, tried them all. I would like to try Icewind Dale but idont know how to play it and it seems very hard.
    But there are some games coming, Angel Stone is coming 30th of July, Titan Quest as well and then Torchlight Mobile is in the work.
    But as i said all Hack n slash / Dungeon Crawlers on mobile lack major things, to little, to short, no proper multiplayer/pvp.
    Dungeon Hunter do not have co-op or pvp, to much pay2win.
    Kingsroad, you can finish all dungeons in 30 minutes *great multiplayer though*.
    Iesabel, no multiplayer, no servers.
    Bards Tale, only singelplayer.
    They all lack major things proper pc games have.
    Baldur's Gate, i tried 20times, wasn't able to learn how to play it. To hard

7. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #7 Montanx, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    They have yet to come out w a hack n slash that really *nails it*. Easy jump in multiplayer is the most important thing. I keep seeing these games that promise multiplayer but then it's a hassle. I don't want to have to spam chat, then find someone doing the exact same content, then have to type their convoluted name. It's just a pain. Levels need raid finder type ques, easy ways to group. Click their name choices type of thing. Star Wars uprising is the latest to dissapoint me with this. I'm waiting for Torchlight mobile to also fail me with similar problems.

Please can someone just nail that mmo, action RPGs multiplayer feel please?

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Torchlight will be the one to do it. Its the closest we will ever get to Diablo I am guessing.

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Icewind dale and baldurs gate aren't hack n slash games. They're deep RPGs following advanced dungeon and dragon rules. They're very deep and have huge worlds to explore. Well worth trying as they're classic games but don't bother if you want a quick hack n slash game