★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hop into the engineer's cab of a paper train, and travel through a cardboard world where toys come alive to race along a plotting board's railway! Dodge oncoming trains, collect shiny coins, jump over dangerous obstacles and enjoy the speed of a runaway train!

Test your runner skills, while visiting various railways resembling a child's toyroom. Full of colors, action and randomness, every run offers something new to see. Choose between multiple railways, navigate through cram-full train stations, vast deserts, tight caves, and unlock funny figures or trains which populates the frisky toyworld.

Paper Train: Rush features...
4 visually stunning continents,
5 incredible parallel dimensions,
13 runaway trains,
13 vest-pocket characters,
Game Center support,
the awesome sense of speed,
and a FREE to play game experience!

Once you hop into the engineer's cab, you will never want to leave your favorite train behind!

isTom Games's comments:
Our brand new game, Paper Train Rush, is out now on iOS and is free to download from the Apple Store!

Paper Train Rush puts you into a runaway train that speeds around the world on roller coaster like multi railways. Its swift pace and razor-sharp turns makes it an immensely fun experience for everyone. It contains tons of different heroes, trains and power ups to get, each of which provide some twists on how you play the game. The autopilot drives you through the dangerous obstacles safely, the boxing glove delivers heavy punches to everything and the hypergate battery opens up hidden dimensions. You can even get on the Moon!

If you ever wanted to drive a train with awesome feats, well – now's the time!

Grab the game for free from the Apple Store.

07-22-2015, 08:42 AM
I remember this in the upcoming section, I'll take a look later. I'm generally not a big fan of these types of games but it looks worth a try

07-22-2015, 08:52 AM
Gameplay Video

07-22-2015, 11:52 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

07-22-2015, 12:47 PM
Cannot see it on NZ iTunes from the UK. Searched every possibility.
07-22-2015, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by bastband View Post
Cannot see it on NZ iTunes from the UK. Searched every possibility.

As it seems the search engine cannot find it yet, but you can use this direct link to get it:

free, first person view scifi adventure game: https://www.facebook.com/Dead-Cyborg-157189304366315/
07-22-2015, 01:14 PM
It's out in the U.S. Already

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
07-22-2015, 01:26 PM
So far this isn't too bad. I really like the colorful artwork.
07-22-2015, 02:27 PM
Same people who did Mad Bullets, right? I recognize the colorful art. Man, I played Mad Bullets incessantly for a while until I maxed out everything, and I can see myself doing the same with this one so far.

Reminds me a bit of Subway Surfers.

Does any IAP rid Paper Train Rush of ads, or do you need to buy the separate ad-removal IAP too?
07-22-2015, 03:00 PM
You are right, we made Mad Bullets. It must have been hell of a ride to max out everything. We really appreciate your dedication!

Now as to your question, you need to buy the "Remove Ads" IAP to disable the ads in Paper Train Rush.

Enjoy playing the game!