★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: LINE Dragonica Mobile : The Legend of Dragonians

Playpark proudly present an ultimate Action RPG Side-Scrolling fighting game which is continuing it's successful from the PC into a full- Smartphone version with all familiar features and designs!

Comes with simple controls and Auto Play system that supports a game on a smartphone . You can have fun with the game anywhere anytimes.
Adventure in colorful fantasy 3D worlds. Enjoy the journey to stop the evil dragon Elga.
chosen as the Dragon Hero: Warrior, Magician, and Theif the way you like.
Special Skill development and upgrade to a Combo attack with a variety of different weapons to choose.
Challenging many Missions and Quests to hunt for special Prizes, Set of super rare weapons and armors!
Fight for glory and honor in the daily Non-Stop Battle League system to be the strongest dragon hero of the world.
Customize your character appearance in your own style with more than 200 Fashions item. It's time to show-off to your friends!
Have your cute Pets accompany you on your adventure. Evolve them to the higher rank to get the most reliable friends for fighting your enemy.
Fun with your friends on the LINE! with LINE Friend List. Invite your friends to play and challenge them for pvp to win a special rewards.

Download LINE Dragonica Mobile and start playing today. Welcome new friends with special events and plenty of rare items.

[Recommend Specification]
Smartphone iphone 4S with iOS 7.0 or later.

binlabu's comments:

LINE Dragonica Mobile

Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited
Genres: Games Action Entertainment Role-Playing
Free

Quote:
LINE Dragonica Mobile : The Legend of Dragonians

Playpark proudly present an ultimate Action RPG Side-Scrolling fighting game which is continuing it's successful from the PC into a full- Smartphone version with all familiar features and designs!

■ Comes with simple controls and Auto Play system that supports a game on a smartphone . You can have fun with the game anywhere anytimes.
■ Adventure in colorful fantasy 3D worlds. Enjoy the journey to stop the evil dragon Elga.
■ chosen as the Dragon Hero: Warrior, Magician, and Theif the way you like.
■ Special Skill development and upgrade to a Combo attack with a variety of different weapons to choose.
■ Challenging many Missions and Quests to hunt for special Prizes, Set of super rare weapons and armors!
■ Fight for glory and honor in the daily Non-Stop Battle League system to be the strongest dragon hero of the world.
■ Customize your character appearance in your own style with more than 200 Fashions item. It's time to show-off to your friends!
■ Have your cute Pets accompany you on your adventure. Evolve them to the higher rank to get the most reliable friends for fighting your enemy.
■ Fun with your friends on the LINE! with LINE Friend List. Invite your friends to play and challenge them for pvp to win a special rewards.

Download LINE Dragonica Mobile and start playing today. Welcome new friends with special events and plenty of rare items.

[Recommend Specification]
Smartphone iphone 4S with iOS 7.0 or later.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5c

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 70.7MB

Video Gameplay
07-22-2015, 10:07 AM
YESSSSSS!!! This is compatible with my iPad 23G!!!

07-22-2015, 10:42 AM
Need a Line account to play. I hate games that enforce you to have a specific account to play. I don't mind creating any account but now this is a hassle as I need to download Line and create an account from there.

Pass.
07-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Online only??
07-22-2015, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Need a Line account to play. I hate games that enforce you to have a specific account to play. I don't mind creating any account but now this is a hassle as I need to download Line and create an account from there.

Pass.
What kenken said.
07-22-2015, 04:40 PM
I already have line on my devices because of guilds I was in other games, so not an issue for me.

I know this was a computer game some years ago. How does it compare? Does it get rather boring?
07-22-2015, 04:43 PM
Line is actually my main chatting app. Not advertising but I can't even think of a better chatting app (which explains why it's the biggest chatting app in Asia). Heck, often in Japan they give out Line IDs instead of phone numbers.

That aside I may give the game a try. I'm not a fan of online games which all Line games usually are.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
07-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Soft launch? Not available in the US
07-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poo View Post
Soft launch? Not available in the US
SG in the title means Singapore.
07-22-2015, 06:15 PM
Mine says not available in the USA