★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Forsaken World Mobile Update of November

New Cross-server Clash will be staged in the new battlefield Frozen Wind Valley. Find out your true mettle by facing the challengers from other Worlds. New Battlefield No Mans Land, new Guild Dungeon Cosmos Core, and new Dungeon Ferosek Temple, all wait for you to explore. New Gem Slot, Attributes, Gem Slot Polish, Gem Deconstruction & Reconstruction, Fashion Dye and so much more! Enjoy this new adventure that will surely take your breath away!

Features:
Cross-server PvP: Frozen Wind Valley
New Guild Dungeon: Cosmos Core
New Dungeon: Ferosek Temple
Treasure Tree: Shake the tree to gain Goddess Favor & other precious items
New Fashion slot: Fashion Relic
Fifth Gem Slot
New Attributes: Control Proficiency & Resistance
Gem Polish: Polish Gem Slots to magnify Gems power
Gem Deconstruction and Reconstruction
Fashion Dye
Remelt: Including Level-up, Transformation, Upgrade, Evolution
Various function optimization & UI adjustments
======================

touchy85's comments:

Forsaken World Mobile MMORPG

Fedeen Games Limited
Genres: Games Role-Playing Entertainment Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Fantasy, legend, and myth converge in one of the most expansive mobile MMORPGs! Delve into Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC franchise, right from the palm of your hand.Raid epic dungeons and battle legendary bosses for tons of loot! Train exotic mounts, engage in fierce PVP action and more, all in a massively 3D open world! Theres a whole new universe waiting for you will you answer its call?

Features:
√ Free to play fantasy 3D MMORPG!
√ Play online in real time with friends, or destroy them in PVP!
√ Take on dungeons and bosses for epic loot!
√ Revolutionary 3D graphics with beautifully rendered environments!
√ Capture and train exotic mounts!

System Requirements:
- IOS 6.1 and above
- Internet is required

For more information, please visit:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forsakenworldmobile
Twitter: https://twitter.com/forsakenmobile

If you have any questions, please contact us:
https://fedeen.helpshift.com/a/forsaken-world/

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 357.4MB

07-22-2015, 04:08 PM
CA? Is that California?

07-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootdragon View Post
CA? Is that California?
canada
07-22-2015, 04:42 PM
soft launch?! but they said its worldwide release on ios and android today... so why release a soft launch in canada?

could i get it off the canadian appstore, create a account and character.... and then when out in UK, i remove the canadian one, install UK one and i will get my account and character back, so that i can continue?
07-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
soft launch?! but they said its worldwide release on ios and android today... so why release a soft launch in canada?

could i get it off the canadian appstore, create a account and character.... and then when out in UK, i remove the canadian one, install UK one and i will get my account and character back, so that i can continue?
Well I can't find it in the other Appstores but if you can, just post here and I'll edit this thread

Oh and I'm sure this uses an account system so you should be able to do it!

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
07-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post

As long as you are logged into Facebook or the Arc account, yep!
07-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Is it gender locked with classes? And no character customization? Hmmmm seems a bit strange in my opinion! For those of you who played this game before is it any good before I invest time in it? Just don't feel like being the exact same kind of character appearance wise as tons of other players ...
07-22-2015, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyfox View Post
canada
Thank you.
07-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Never see the new servers yet.
07-22-2015, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
Is it gender locked with classes? And no character customization? Hmmmm seems a bit strange in my opinion! For those of you who played this game before is it any good before I invest time in it? Just don't feel like being the exact same kind of character appearance wise as tons of other players ...

Don't you get loot though that will change your appearance?