★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Nurture an idyllic slice of tourist's heaven into the top nature spot of the nation, furnishing it with a variety of services like inns, tours, and more!

Mix and match areas of your wooded wonderland to concoct exciting outdoor attractions that appeal to sightseers' sweet spots. Which combinations make what? Energize that outdoorsman's spirit and experiment for yourself!

Any pond or river also doubles as an aquatic habitat for fry--which you can raise for later fishing excursions in the all-new fishing mode! Do you have what it takes to land the big one? Come on down to Fish Pond Park and find out!

--
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out the wildly popular Game Dev Story for your mobile device or PC as well as our collection of FREE games!
07-24-2015, 09:24 AM

Now Playing:
Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Hearthstone
BNet / Steam
KiranB#1453 / KiranB28

07-24-2015, 09:51 AM
This one is so typical Japanese! They all love fishing in ponds at the park ^^
07-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Insta-buy for me! I'm a sucker for all things Kairosoft, and this one looks cool. Can't wait to get into it.

This one is number 24 for me... I'm going to fill up a second screen with Kairo apps pretty soon if they keep releasing games at this pace. Not that I'm complaining !!!

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

Last edited by quebecotr; 07-24-2015 at 10:52 PM.
07-24-2015, 07:15 PM
gameplay video

07-25-2015, 11:00 AM
Huge Kairosoft fan here but I must admit this is the only title I've seen so far that I do not even feel compelled to play. I'll buy it anyway I'm sure but fishing just isn't my thing so I'm not sure if this will hook me like most of their other titles.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
07-25-2015, 12:08 PM
I love their games, but imho they release so many games, i can't decide which of them i should play. And in the end i play none of them...

Any recommendations? What are your favorites? And why? Theme/Setting isn't that important for me - guess that's perhaps the reason I don't know what to play
07-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by powlicious View Post
Any recommendations? What are your favorites? And why? Theme/Setting isn't that important for me - guess that's perhaps the reason I don't know what to play
These are must haves
Game dev story
Dungeon village
Mega mall story

If you like the above games and want some other fun games
Kairobotica
World cruise story
Epic astro story
Fish pond park

The other games not mentioned are also a lot of fun as well. I have them all and every game of theirs has a certain charm. I truly don't dislike any of their games, but I do like some better than others.

Saw fish pond this morning as a new release and bought blindly without reading a thing about it. So far is has been fun and relaxing which is what I love about all kairosoft games.
07-25-2015, 02:44 PM
I really wish these guys just made ONE game then made all future releases just expansions. Make it semi-sims like but with everything you can do with each game.
07-25-2015, 03:20 PM
I'm with most of you where I love Kairosoft games but I can only play so many of them. I've probably done about 5-6 of them on iPhone and now it is to the point where it looks more like a chore to me unless it has something really special about it. I'm definitely going to skip this one and just keep watching out for something more like Game Dev Story, Mega Mall, Ninja Village or Dungeon Village.