★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

'Chapayev Online – unique hybrid of checkers and billiards' > €0.00

07-26-2015, 04:53 AM
'Chapayev Online – unique hybrid of checkers and billiards' > €0.00

Here we're having the hottest summer since I can remember. When the heat is on and your brain starts to boil you need games where you don't have to think too much. This is a nice casual skills game for 1–2 players or online. Recommended! Full premium. No ads, no "In-App Purchases" (for real money).

Have a look into the settings and change to another gameplay mode! Supports Game Center. Very easy and intuitive, keep your head cool: "Draw" power and direction, shoot your opponent's orbs/discs/coins out of the playfield—but try to keep your own orbs inside! The winner starts with a bonus in the next level/round: more distance to the edge (progressive mode: loses one orb additionally).

I can see that the app info doesn't come through—so I hope that the app is available outside my country. Otherwise: Sorry. It seems that the software has some problems with the orientation of the playfield (on rare occasions) when you put the iPad horizontally on a flat table. You can play it anyway (looks some kind of funny).

Edit: The app info is showing up now. I must have posted this in the very second when the game came out in the US (didn't know that before). Okay. Something really NEW in the freebies and sales forum! Other than that I can't tell if it's a sale or if the app is permanently free (if the latter: sorry again).

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 07-26-2015 at 05:18 AM.
07-26-2015, 06:44 AM
Another game just like this also got went free for a limited time called Ball Frenzy. It's also good and you should check it out.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 07-26-2015 at 06:49 AM.
07-26-2015, 01:46 PM
Cool checked out ball frenzy and got it, it's still free. Check out ball frenzy guys.
07-27-2015, 12:20 AM
^Thanks for pointing that out. Kudos for the (obvioulsy) "original" Ball Frenzy. It seems to be exactly the same gameplay but it has better instructions in the iTunes store text.

Ball Frenzy link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/ball-frenzy/id418034613?mt=8

Chapayev, however, has a more modern minimal style, Game Center, 16:9, retina…

08-17-2015, 11:57 PM
FREE again according to my local App Store. AND it changed it's name—minimal (find out)! ;-)