App description: FREE for a limited time!!!
Top-down off-road arcade racing is finally here for your iPhone! Horror Racing is packed with explosive weapons, speedy upgradable cars, and powerful pick-up items. Drivers of any ability can use their driving skills and customized firepower to defeat the dastardly denizens of Horror Racing in an assortment of action-packed tracks!

FEATURES:
Choose your character and car, with fiendishly fearsome drivers such as Little Monstrous and Eye offering different vehicle statistics and appearance.
Drive to win around action-packed tracks in a variety of ghoulish environments.
Battle your opponents with an arsenal of upgradable weaponry such as machine guns, rocket launchers and mines!
Multiple gameplay modes include the prestigious Championship Series and battle-focused Skirmish beat-downs.
Upgrade your car and weapons using money won in your previous races. Make sure youre fast enough to speed past your opponents; then use devastating new weapons to attack them while your upgraded vehicle armor withstands their mighty attacks.
Pick up Special Power Runes to unlock stunning abilities during the race. Shoot flames out of your car to scorch your enemies, zap them with lightning projectiles and even unlock quadruple weapon damage!

Horror Racing is developed by NEWFX Games and published by Chillingo Ltd

qasim's comments:
Looks interesting. Anyone want to TOFTT?

09-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Awesome! $2.99? I don't have money right now. Anyone wanna TOFTT?

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour

09-23-2009, 04:23 PM
holy crap downloading now. i'll do my best to include some impressions soon-ish
09-23-2009, 04:24 PM
WTF! Chillingo just emailed us about how it was coming soon. I didn't know "soon" meant "inside of a few hours".

Downloading now, pretty stoked for this game. I loved Rock'n'Roll Racing and this looks very similar!
09-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Cool, can't wait for all you guys' impressions.
@qasim: You mind if you resize the image? It's kinda annoying.

Add me on Game Center: weisome
Beta Tested: America's Next Top Model, Earth Vs Moon, iPlutoid, Minigore, Ground Effect, GeoSpin, Contre Jour
09-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Haha sorry about the picture! I didn't realize! :P
09-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weisome View Post
@qasim: You mind if you resize the image? It's kinda annoying.
Agreed. Could you make it about 30% larger?

Thanks.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
09-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Whoops! Can a mod add the information back? i accidently erased it! Srry!
09-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim View Post
Whoops! Can a mod add the information back? i accidently erased it! Srry!
There I fixed your post. It should be all good now.
09-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
WTF! Chillingo just emailed us about how it was coming soon. I didn't know "soon" meant "inside of a few hours".

Downloading now, pretty stoked for this game. I loved Rock'n'Roll Racing and this looks very similar!
Haha! That's hilarious. Let us know how it is!