★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join thousands of players and enjoy the best MMORPG experience on Android: Make your team to take on quests and explore our vast fantasy world, achieve heroic feats and lead your guild to the top of the leaderboard.

- Fight and explore through the world, find rare heroes and see if you have what it takes to persuade them to join you!
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- An immersive experience with friends or go solo on your own in numerous battles
- Blend cooperation with your friends as you battle against competing guilds for elite prizes
- Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Kron
- Build or join a guild of friends
- Fight through the PVP Arena for awards fame!
- Collect and develop rare heroes!
- Fight against a horde of enemies in challenging special events!

IPlayGame's comments:

Heroes of WoW

Phan Hoai
Genres: Games Role Playing Strategy
Free

Quote:
Join thousands of players and enjoy the best MMORPG experience on Android: Make your team to take on quests and explore our vast fantasy world, achieve heroic feats and lead your guild to the top of the leaderboard.

- Fight and explore through the world, find rare heroes and see if you have what it takes to persuade them to join you!
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- An immersive experience with friends or go solo on your own in numerous battles
- Blend cooperation with your friends as you battle against competing guilds for elite prizes
- Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Kron
- Build or join a guild of friends
- Fight through the PVP Arena for awards fame!
- Collect and develop rare heroes!
- Fight against a horde of enemies in challenging special events!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini

Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 136.3MB

07-27-2015, 09:08 AM
Hmmm, I wonder how long before this game gets taken off? This is pretty bad clone copy. They could of at least changed the names maybe?
07-27-2015, 10:35 AM
I start to get tired of heroes charge stylish games same goes with clash of clans stylish games.. I hope we start to get some fresh games instead of copy games. Blizzard will take this down anyway less than in one week.
07-27-2015, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evix View Post
I start to get tired of heroes charge stylish games same goes with clash of clans stylish games.. I hope we start to get some fresh games instead of copy games. Blizzard will take this down anyway less than in one week.
This games are hear to stay as they are very popular in the land of the rising sun, there even tournaments for cash prizes so of course we get the "hoping to cash in" games.

I did notice a cheeky the ref to Blizzard game "use of the portal".

There are loads of better ones out there then this one... and it be longer then a week for this to be taken down as its been out on android for a while now....

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay