★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help the spunky and optimistic robot, Bit, avoid certain doom by placing Blocks in this exciting 2D puzzle/platformer! Place them wisely as you run, hop, and think your way to the Goal of Block Hopper!

Inspired by the great platformers of yesteryear, Block Hopper has Bit, and he will have to use moving platforms, conveyor belts, springboards, disappearing blocks, and switches that activate different kinds of gates.

Travel with Bit through 35 levels spread over 6 different themes. Each theme features a different song by the excellent Starship Amazing!

Do you find our levels too easy and know you can do better? Go for it! We've included a full-featured level editor so you can upload and share your own levels. Sorting options and filters make it easy to play levels created by your favorite user!

- The perfect mix of platformer and puzzle game!
- Fantastic pixel art!
- Tight, customizable controls!
- Awesome soundtrack by Starship Amazing!
- Full-featured level editor!
- User created levels!
- 100% ad free!

Follow us for future update news and other announcements!
07-28-2015, 01:36 AM
Hmmmm. Thought this might be my cup of tea but the controls are bad. If you slide your finger from left to right or vica versa the guy keeps moving and you can't stop it easily. Must be a bug

I've got an iphone 6, wonder if its just an issue on this ?

Last edited by psj3809; 07-28-2015 at 02:49 AM.
07-28-2015, 01:39 AM
Looks pretty good...
07-28-2015, 01:55 AM
The last game I picked up that claimed they had a level editor was a scam. I would have already picked this up but I am going to first make sure that I will get my refund for race the earth.
07-28-2015, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Looks pretty good...
Have you bought/tried it ?
08-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Not yet.. But from screenshot it looks pretty good, but I can't find any info on their site nor video

Game Center ID: copaeci