★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Morphicon
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 111.2 MB
  • Version: 1.3.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The most fun vampire of all time is back!

The popular endless runner with over 5 million downloads featuring Nosferatu, the friendly vampire, is moving on to the next round.

The Garlians have returned and want to enslave humanity again. Help Nosferatu and his friends against the evil aliens while using numerous pets and mounts. There are plenty of free bonuses for completed missions.

Race with your friends in the league and show that youre the best and fastest vampire.

Features:

- Run & Jump with cool and unique characters
- Collect & Customize many adorable pets and let them evolve
- Progress on a wonderful world map
- Join your friends and see whos the best
- Simple and precise touch control - "One-Finger-Style"
- Fun events and prices

Note:

A network connection is required.

Nosferatu 2 - Run from the Sun is completly free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Support:

Are you having problems with the app or have any suggestions? We'd love to hear from you!
Write us at: support@morphicon.com
07-29-2015, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Nice game

07-29-2015, 08:13 AM
Developer here!

Feeback is greatly appreciated. Let me know what you think of the game guys and girls!
07-29-2015, 08:58 AM
I loved the first one. Downloading this now.
07-29-2015, 09:08 AM
I loved the first one too but now there is too much going on with all the menus and stuff. There's also an energy system, at the beginning you have 15 hearts but how do I get more hearts? It seems like they don't refill.
It's fun to play because gameplay wise they changed not that much but I don't like the presentation of the menus at all. Almost as bad as the menus in the latest Sega freemium runner

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-29-2015, 11:04 AM
hey sink_or_swim, thanks for the feedback!

the hearts get refilled once they drop below 5. then they get regenerated at a rate of 1 heart per 15 minutes. If you beat your highscore, hearts get always refilled to 5 again.

there are several ways to get hearts:

1. watch videos in the smuttlecinema
2. log in with facebook and play with friends (I know that many don't like it, but its an option; we're evaluating if we can use GameCenter and GooglePlay services instead)
3. beat your highscore
4. buy them for premium currency
5. log in rewards

about the menus: if we could do it again, we most likely would use a dragable interface of sorts. but as it is, we're now stuck to this interface and we did our best to make it as tidy as possible. we have lots of content in the game and that content needs room. interface design can be a most daunting task, that's for sure and what you see here is actually version 3. give it some more tries though, you will get used to it after a few plays - especially since you don't need to find out everything in the first few sessions.

glad you like the gameplay though. after all, that's what the game is about, not the interface. keep the feedback coming!
07-29-2015, 01:00 PM
gameplay video

07-30-2015, 01:38 AM
thanks for the gameplay videos guys!

note that touchy85 played with "low specs" - you can change that in the options menu. iPad 2 and iPhone 4s users should use low specs.
07-30-2015, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video
Very nice
07-30-2015, 02:57 AM
Totally agree with SoS on this. It reminds me slot of the Sonic Runners game.

I loved the first game and it seemed to get quite a bit of support for the dev team. There was a lot added to it after initial release, so I have faith in the devs in this one too.

Gameplay wise, it's great. I love a lot about this game. The only thing that's going to take some getting used to is all the F2P stuff added and there's a LOT added to it.

I still say it's worth a download. I haven't been able to play it enough to give a proper review yet, but as of right now, I like it.

This has happened a lot lately with games that were released a couple years ago then end up releasing a sequel on the current AppStore. I can't get mad at the devs for changing with the times. Everything has to be F2P anymore or it barely gets noticed, so the devs are forced into figuring out ways to make it free and also earn money. I read some of these reviews on the AppStore and the biggest thing is people complaining that they had to pay for the game and that "it should be free". Like, how dare you charge a couple bucks for a game that took you years to create, but I'll go out and have no problem dropping 60 bucks on the new Call of Duty or whatever. It's sad.

Haha. Sorry for derailing the thread a little. Just had to vent I guess.

Back on topic!!