★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Swing around like Spider-Man BUT DON'T LOSE YOUR BODY PARTS! :)

CONTROL your ragdoll through dangerous levels filled with razor sharp spikes, buzz saws, lethal lasers, hungry monsters and all sorts of limb cutting obstacles!

CREATE your own levels and share them with your friends! We also update the app daily with new awesome levels created by the players!

80+ Hanger killing levels!
Level Editor! Create and share your levels with others - Cross Platform!
Speedrun Mode with Game Center Leaderboards!
Awesome ragdoll swinging action with crazy physics!
Unlock cool rewards for your Hanger!
Mysterious Ninja Character!
Powered by state of the art Ragdoll Limb Cutting Technology!
Music by Boy vs Bacteria!

Even the critics love the game! :)

"Just look at those physics!" - Vsauce.com

"A really, really fun game." 4.5 / 5 Stars - TouchArcade.com

"Ridiculous and we love it." - PocketGamer.co.uk

"It's really fun! I like it!" - LonnieDos

"Hanger World delivers an enjoyable action packed challenge that is worth picking up to get into the swing of things." - AppleNApps.com
07-29-2015, 09:12 AM
Omg, I forgot all about this game! Well, the original Hanger. It was so damn fun. I didn't know they were creating another Hanger game.

Of course, downloading now.

07-29-2015, 09:48 AM
Nice!

The original Hanger was a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Thanks! And hope you enjoy the game

Don't miss the t-shirt contest http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=267332
07-29-2015, 10:32 PM
Absolutely loving this. I got 100 already. This game is so much fun and frustrating all rolled up into one.
07-30-2015, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Nice!

The original Hanger was a blast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
Absolutely loving this. I got 100 already. This game is so much fun and frustrating all rolled up into one.
Thank you! Getting all the coins can be a bit tricky. We're already working on the next set of levels, we have some new fun ideas
07-30-2015, 06:13 AM
If you liked the original and if you like swinging around and get cut into pieces, ouch, check this free fungame out. Can't wait for more levels.
Congrats Devs!
07-31-2015, 01:12 PM
Thanks everyone!

If you have ideas about what we should add to the game then do let us know! Also it would be really fun to hear what kind of traps/obstacles you think should be in the game!
08-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Hanger World

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

July 30th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets
11-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Update coming Nov 26!

Hi! Thanks everyone who played the game and also helped us achieve an average rating of 5.0 on the App Store. Amazing. We have a new update done, with 27 new levels and lots of fixes and improvements. These new levels are bigger, harder and overall crazier. The update will be out on the App Store on thursday nov 26.

Here's a video of one of the new levels.

Last edited by Chribbe; 11-16-2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: embedded hd movie