★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mechanosaur Hijacks the Moon is a funny challenging score-chasing one-touch endless game! Easy to learn, hard to master!

For millenniums, the dinosaurs fought the evil Asteroidians across the galaxy. As they thought them defeated, the Asteroidians came back and pulverized a dinosaurs colony located on a remote planet, Earth!

The mighty Mechanosaur has to slip in his super-dino costume, jump in his time machine and reverse the situation!

This game is supported by ads, which can be disabled through a one-time IAP.

How to play:
- Touch the screen to turn around the Earth faster.
- Use the moon's gravity to pull asteroids toward it and smash them!

Main Features:
- One-touch gameplay (bidirectional controls optional)
- Unlock and battle new Asteroidians as you progress
- Discover new meanings of life hidden inside the Earth
- Unlock and learn to use new power-ups
- Evolve new creatures on high scores or meet the random insults generator otherwise!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Learn about the Asteroidians from the museum
- Awesome original soundtrack

killercow's comments:

Mechanosaur Hijacks the Moon

XperimentalZ Games
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Mechanosaur Hijacks the Moon is a funny challenging score-chasing one-touch endless game! Easy to learn, hard to master!

For millenniums, the dinosaurs fought the evil Asteroidians across the galaxy. As they thought them defeated, the Asteroidians came back and pulverized a dinosaurs colony located on a remote planet, Earth!

The mighty Mechanosaur has to slip in his super-dino costume, jump in his time machine and reverse the situation!

This game is supported by ads, which can be disabled through a one-time IAP.

How to play:
- Touch the screen to turn around the Earth faster.
- Use the moon's gravity to pull asteroids toward it and smash them!

Main Features:
- One-touch gameplay
- Unlock and battle new Asteroidians as you progress
- Discover new meanings of life hidden inside the Earth
- Unlock and learn to use new power-ups
- Evolve new creatures on high scores or meet the random insults generator otherwise!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Learn about the Asteroidians from the museum
- Awesome original soundtrack

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 20.7MB

07-29-2015, 09:14 AM
Really challenging. Excellent effort.

07-29-2015, 01:39 PM
This game is "Dino"mite I especially love the humiliation ratings at the end of each try

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
07-29-2015, 10:55 PM
Beta'd this, good stuff indeed.
07-29-2015, 11:03 PM
First game that grabbed me! Happy to see something new from the team that brought us Pixel Boat Rush! What a fantastic game that is. And still is, with a recent update to keep the game feeling fresh.

With an IAP to remove ads! Kudos.

Last edited by rezn; 07-29-2015 at 11:09 PM.
07-30-2015, 12:00 AM
Congrats Xperimentalz,! Always proud to see you making new games, Mechanosaur is great, hope everyone likes it!
07-30-2015, 12:16 AM
The fist prototype for this games goes back to 10 months ago, It's exciting to see it launch!

Can't wait too get players reactions and feedback!

XperimentalZ Games website Twitter:@XperimentalZ

Last edited by XperimentalZ; 07-30-2015 at 12:38 AM.
07-30-2015, 09:11 AM
I love their other game "Don't run with a laser sword". I spent so many IAP's in that one lol. Downloading this now!

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
First game that grabbed me! Happy to see something new from the team that brought us Pixel Boat Rush! What a fantastic game that is. And still is, with a recent update to keep the game feeling fresh.

With an IAP to remove ads! Kudos.
07-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Had to look around a little for the ad removal but realized it shows up after you die, in the upper left. Bonus health too! Really fun game!
07-30-2015, 12:10 PM
Honestly I've given it some time to take a break from Race the sun. One thing that is really bothering me is that why Is there no clockwise movement? I naturally put both thumbs on the screen and when I see a rock coming to the right im pressing the right side of the screen to speed up clockwise but it only goes faster counter clockwise. There is no clockwise movement and I keep getting frustrated. I guess I'm used to playing games like Earth Day.

Devs was there a reason for this design choice or would you be willing to make it so pressing the left half of the screen moves quickly counter clockwise and pressing the right side moves quickly clockwise?

Please?

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 07-30-2015 at 12:16 PM.