★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The first rule of Battle Golf is that you do not talk about Battle Golf
The Second rule of Battle Golf is please share Battle Golf on Twitter

Play Golf against the clock or against a friend, head shots are encouraged.
07-29-2015, 11:21 PM
gameplay video

07-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Legen
07-31-2015, 02:01 AM
Colin was awesome enough to pass me a code for this before release and I haven't been able to put it down since. You guys really ought to check it out. It's such an awesome time-waster, perfect as a single-player high-score chasing title and even better when played with someone else on the same device.

I was super happy seeing it among the other titles in Best New Games and almost 18,000 players on the leaderboards in just over a day? That's awesome! Hope Colin and Folmer see greatness with Battle Golf. They deserve it.

Also, for anyone on the fence: Free + ONE SINGLE IAP to remove ads. That's it!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-31-2015, 07:01 AM
This game is really fun. Like seriously, perfect for bus trips or a laugh with friends.
Little details like being able to knock out the other player and hot their ball mid air makes this game funny and enjoyable.
One gripe I have is that sometimes the ads don't have an exit button, and there is sometimes a glitch when you get back up from being knocked out and you can't hit your ball.
I've seen player 1 miss his first ball before, so another one spawns and he hits both on the next swing.

However these bugs don't detract from the experience much, it's still a great game (:

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
07-31-2015, 09:32 AM
Thanks folks! We appreciate the support as always! yeah there are a few strange quirks (ok, bugs) with the game. The balls collide with each other so if you hit the other players ball away, he will swing at fresh air!

We of course are planning some updates so will try to tune out any annoying bugs, feel free to leave any suggestions too!
07-31-2015, 09:36 AM
I've been having a lot of fun with this one this morning. Definitely worth checking out.
07-31-2015, 09:38 AM
I miss when I was ranked #2 �� I love this game

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
07-31-2015, 11:50 AM
Great game. My 5 year old son loves it and destroys me on it!

As for suggestions what about optional power ups? They could appear in the air (or for hitting the birds) and the first person to hit it gets the power up. Suggestions for power ups:

- bunker - the other player plays from sand for 3 shots
- grenade - your next ball is a grenade you can hit the other player with
- wall - the opposite player gets a wall in from of them they have to destroy with balls
- basketball - extra bounce
- big hole - the hole gets bigger
- multi ball - hit two balls instead of one

You can probably think of better ones! My best shot so far landed on a birds back which flew into the air, halfway up the ball rolled off the bird and into the hole!
07-31-2015, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy F View Post
Great game. My 5 year old son loves it and destroys me on it!

As for suggestions what about optional power ups? They could appear in the air (or for hitting the birds) and the first person to hit it gets the power up. Suggestions for power ups:

- bunker - the other player plays from sand for 3 shots
- grenade - your next ball is a grenade you can hit the other player with
- wall - the opposite player gets a wall in from of them they have to destroy with balls
- basketball - extra bounce
- big hole - the hole gets bigger
- multi ball - hit two balls instead of one

You can probably think of better ones! My best shot so far landed on a birds back which flew into the air, halfway up the ball rolled off the bird and into the hole!
haha, I love the Bird pot, I've been helped by the birds a few times.

I really like your suggestions! I think I will make a new game mode, Super Battle that will include power-ups. I like the idea of changing the hole size and the grenades too, also the multiball!

good stuff, thanks!