★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

another app crisis

09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
another app crisis

As most of you know baseball superstars 2010 just was released so another $10 has rolled my way from testing. Any ideas of what I should get?
I'm thinking Crusade of destiny but I am unsure. I mean I want it but something inside me is telling me to get something else but it's not telling me what it is...

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastlyNinja View Post
As most of you know baseball superstars 2010 just was released so another $10 has rolled my way from testing. Any ideas of what I should get?
I'm thinking Crusade of destiny but I am unsure. I mean I want it but something inside me is telling me to get something else but it's not telling me what it is...
Hmm you got the $10 already?

Beta Testing/ed: Undercroft, Baseball Superstars 2010, Battle for Wesnoth, Fuzion, Twilight Golf, Indestructible Tank, Nanomechs Online Multi, Plushed, Ground Effect, Castlecraft, Inotia 2, Boom it Up, Guerrilla Bob, Caligo Chaser, Vanquish, IMO, Crunchy Orbs, Zenonia 2, Luna Story, Aralon, Shadow Era, Hybrid 2

09-23-2009, 07:44 PM
No but it should be here soon...
Just wanted to plan it out...

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh ok. Well crusade of destiny is fun. I dont like the controls too much, and its not too smooth on my ipod touch 1st gen, but its pretty outdated. From what I've heard, it has over 40 hours of gameplay, so its well worth the $10 if you like rpgs.

Other than that, there have been so many good games that came out last week, you'd have to be blind not to see them all.

Beta Testing/ed: Undercroft, Baseball Superstars 2010, Battle for Wesnoth, Fuzion, Twilight Golf, Indestructible Tank, Nanomechs Online Multi, Plushed, Ground Effect, Castlecraft, Inotia 2, Boom it Up, Guerrilla Bob, Caligo Chaser, Vanquish, IMO, Crunchy Orbs, Zenonia 2, Luna Story, Aralon, Shadow Era, Hybrid 2
09-23-2009, 07:51 PM
If you don't get Meteor Blitz, then you are a sinner, and therefore may burn in hell.

back
09-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
If you don't get Meteor Blitz, then you are a sinner, and therefore may burn in hell.
Get this. And Baseball Superstars 2010. Both amazing, amazing games.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
09-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Ok. I've narrowed it down to 2
Alive 4 ever
Crusade of destiny...
Who will be bought...

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
09-24-2009, 02:40 PM
+1 Alive4Ever, especially if you have somebody to play with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-24-2009, 02:43 PM
iBlastMoki is awesome!!

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
09-24-2009, 02:44 PM
I decided to get Crusade of Destiny
Ive wanted the game for awhile so I gave in.

Tester of over 30 games
Quote: