★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Manowar: what doesn't kill you will make you ponder.

"There are some levels that will basically snap your brain in half" - TouchArcade

"A stunning visual treat" - AppAdvice

"Ive yet to come across a puzzle-game like Manowar" - appgefahren.de

"Manowar is really outstanding" - GottaSolveIt

"Incredibly satisfying" - Softonic

"Will keep you coming back for hours" - AppsMeNow

---

Journey over 60 individually crafted levels that each pose a unique challenge to be unraveled

- pay once for the whole experience: no IAP or ads

- universal app for iPad and iPhone

- unlock the speed run mode, compete on the global leaderboards, challenge friends with game center achievements

---

manowargame.com
twitter.com/manowargame
facebook.com/manowargame

---

- tilt the ship and tap to fire cannons, empty the ship to solve the puzzle

- designed to simultaneously challenge your logic, lateral thinking and timing skills

---

NOTE: A bonus stage is unlocked when you beat the game. You have to go hunting for it. Don't give up!

TheGodless's comments:
I'm not good with posting videos or links, but since I couldn't find anything on Touch Arcade about a game that I think has snuck in under the radar, I figured I would at least try to help get the word out. Manowar is a premium one finger physics puzzler that I know a lot of Touch Arcadians (is that what we call ourselves) would dig. The graphics are top notch and the gameplay is unique enough to stand out from the usual physic puzzlers/ball rollers. The game isn't limited to being just another ball tilting maze style game, as it also has platforms and recoil from canons (that you often use to bounce canon balls to wherever they need to go. The game's nautical theme fits nicely with the platforms and canon driven gameplay. It's clear that a lot of love went into Manowar and I had a blast playing the first dozen or so levels.

08-01-2015, 11:19 AM
The further I get into Manowar, the better it gets. C'mon Touch Arcade. It's such a highly polished and well thought out game.

Last edited by TheGodless; 08-04-2015 at 01:30 PM.

08-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Do you have a link to a gameplay video?

(Edit) never mind. There's a video on the App Store. It does look interesting.

Last edited by Collin; 08-03-2015 at 11:03 PM.
08-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodless View Post
The further I get into Manowar, the better it gets. C'mon Touch Arcade. It's such a highly polished and well thought out game.
I agree! This game is really well done and it's based on a clever idea. I'm still on the first world and find it very enjoyable; despite being tilt controlled and physics based, it's more of a straight puzzle, and you really need to think about what you need to do to pass a level.
08-05-2015, 11:17 AM
This is really good! Kudos to TheGodless for bringing attention to the game.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
08-05-2015, 11:19 AM
MANOWAR, MANOWAR, LIVING ON THE ROAD! WHEN WE'RE IN TOWN, SPEAKERS EXPL--oh, what? This isn't about the band?

i r disappoint

EDIT: Seriously though? Glad this thread was bumped. Didn't even know this game existed. Bough and almost done downloading. Just hope there are no problems with the band regarding the name. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 08-05-2015 at 11:29 AM.
08-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Okay, I'll be honest here. I'm a little shocked by how good this is. Completely original idea, fantastic clean visuals, everything's polished up the wazoo, you have a choice between tilt and drag controls...I'll be back later, I need to play more. I was NOT expecting this.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Some of the solutions are devious!

08-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Some of the solutions are devious!
Over 100 times and I still haven't done level 12. >_>

08-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Over 100 times and I still haven't done level 12. >_>
Here's a clue, you need to stack a ball on top of another at one point.