★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Very nice. Technology is amazing
Todd Rogers
2008 Olympic Gold Medalist - Beach Volleyball, Beijing Olympic Games
AVP Best Defensive Player 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
FIVB Most Inspirational 2008
2007 World Champion

What our fans are saying:

The tight game play gives super replayability. Very impressive debut.

As a future iPhone developer, I was really eager to try Pro Beach Volleyball. I was not disappointed!

Kudos on the load speeds. When I want to play a game for 3 minutes, I dont want to wait 30 seconds to start.

Im a big fan of Pro Beach Volleyball. The whole environmentmusic, backgrounds is just great.

Makes you really feel like youre in control of the players. Its very sharp.

Loads very, very fast. Something I wish more of my games would do.

Great visuals. Love when the players get mad or upset!

PRO BEACH VOLLEYBALL
Pile on the sunscreen and hit the sand! Youre playing on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world! The sounds of Pro Beach Volleyball are real! Hear the players, the crowds - youre in the game! Feel it! Live the excitement of women's beach volleyball. If you like sports, this games a must-play. It's casual, easy to play and fun for the whole family. Buy it now and get free updates.

AWESOME MOVES
Motion capture, real-life ball control, true physics and artificial intelligence make the players and the ball move like the real thingnot just pixels on a screen. The actions non-stop. Original soundtracks and multiple camera angles put you in the middle of it all.

CHALLENGING
You are a Pro in the making! Fast, accurate controls and optional plays Bump, Set and Power Spike to grind the other team into the sand.You make the decisions. You control your players every moveand the unique design of our game controls never blocks your view of the action.

VIDEO COACHING
Instead of boring help screens, we include videos showing how to master the skills you need to winfrom basic to advanced. Step up your game as you move from amateur to pro.

iBall Games are industry vets that have been involved in creating amazing titles for the biggest platforms, including Xbox, PS3, PC and Wii. This experience enables us to pack an unbelievable level of realism, speed, fun and excitement into every one of our games. Check out www.iballgames.net for updates, upcoming games, fan information, screenshots and videos. Follow us on Twitter @iballgames and fan us on Facebook.

skyye06's comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iballgames View Post
We've uploaded some videos to YouTube -- hope you enjoy these and hope they are helpful! Thanks!

http://bit.ly/sdhAC The Basics

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://bit.ly/84B4I Intermediate Play Training Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

http://bit.ly/4kvpMo Pro Skills Training Video

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-23-2009, 10:57 PM
online multiplayer?

09-23-2009, 10:57 PM
bought it.

there's a link in it to buy the "Full Version" which links to:

http://iballgames.net/gopro

so, it seems this is $1.99 lite version.

arn
09-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Its a gold edition, just tell us if it has enough content for 1.99 arn

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
09-23-2009, 10:59 PM
how is this so called "lite version" arn, any good?
09-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Well, it's certainly no Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, if you catch my drift...
09-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
bought it.

there's a link in it to buy the "Full Version" which links to:

http://iballgames.net/gopro

so, it seems this is $1.99 lite version.

arn
lol yeah forgot. Mods can you change this.

This is supposedly the full game and the gold version has much more features. Wouldn't really call this a "lite" version though

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-23-2009, 11:00 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Controls look kinda lame imo

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
09-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Wrong marketing launch dev....wrong.....

Everyone will discuss if this is a lite version for 1.99....

I told you before on the upcoming games discussion forum.....

Well, I will wait the FULL version.....

Cheers,

Bruno
09-23-2009, 11:07 PM
It's pretty skimpy.

No real options (buy full or email friend).
"Start" button. Choose between two locations (California and Mexico)

Controls don't involve any player movement at all. It's a bit of a timing game. The ball starts over towards you, and your button options light up. You on each button to decide what to do (bump, set, spike). See the video above.

Very simple gameplay. I don't know what happens if you win a game yet. But no indication of a save state or career mode.

arn