★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Final Fantasy Tactics 50% off

08-04-2015, 05:13 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics 50% off

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 08-04-2015 at 09:56 AM.
08-04-2015, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
sorry dont have the app link.
With a warning:
※This is an important notice for players of SQUARE ENIX games on the iOS platform.
Apple has officially announced the release of its iOS 9 Beta.
However, since our apps are not compatible with the iOS 9 Beta at this time, we regret we are unable to provide customer support for any trouble arising from installation of this OS (including, but not limited to, data recovery or undelivered in-game currencies).

08-04-2015, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkelman View Post
With a warning:
※This is an important notice for players of SQUARE ENIX games on the iOS platform.
Apple has officially announced the release of its iOS 9 Beta.
However, since our apps are not compatible with the iOS 9 Beta at this time, we regret we are unable to provide customer support for any trouble arising from installation of this OS (including, but not limited to, data recovery or undelivered in-game currencies).
seriously they need a warning like that?
I'd say it's just common sense, don't download a beta and expect your games to still work.
some people seriously lack some essential life skills if they need a warning like that to inform them things.
might pick this up as I've never played it before.

edit. actually looking at it now I might have played this before? was it in psx/1 before. hmm not sure now if I've played it or not n

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
08-04-2015, 07:14 AM
Yea this was on playstation 1 and psp I believe. Very likely you have played it before. And I keep losing at the second stage because they pit 2 of you verses 5 enemies. Not very beginner friendly if you don't know what to do.
08-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Yea this was on playstation 1 and psp I believe. Very likely you have played it before. And I keep losing at the second stage because they pit 2 of you verses 5 enemies. Not very beginner friendly if you don't know what to do.
Any decent strategy RPG will always put more enemies on the map than the number of player characters. XCOM, Front Mission, Brigandine, Jeanne D'Arc, etc.
08-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Any decent strategy RPG will always put more enemies on the map than the number of player characters. XCOM, Front Mission, Brigandine, Jeanne D'Arc, etc.
Yea that's perfectly fine. But when you consider first level pretty much played itself and is very hard to fail on, they throw you into second level with almost nothing. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it feels like you're just tossed into the lion's den with a wet noodle in comparison to the previous stage.
08-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
^^^and you are

This was probably the one TRPG I had the hardest time getting into.
Mots a good idea to read through the tutorial and watch a couple vids until you get the jist of the gameplay...

It can be difficult to wrap your head around at first.
08-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Here's something: I'm hoping this SE flash sale is because FFVII is incoming.
08-04-2015, 04:28 PM
How does it work on iPhone 6 screen?
08-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPancaKe View Post
How does it work on iPhone 6 screen?
I have it on 6 plus, best version of the game IMO. Didn't work well on iPhone 4. It should be fine. You can zoom in too, but it's not ideal.