★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Storm is coming is a puzzle game full of challenges. You will be the new Nereus and answer the sailors prayers. You are in charge of everything of the ocean, leading the merchant ships away from the pirates, monsters and reef. You need to move the merchant ships to the ports, where the best records of the legend Nereus hung. Would you like to chanllege the best records as the new Nereus?

Features:
72 levels to challenge
Wisdom is really important
See how higher you can go in global rank
You need to pay once only

inketech studio's comments:

NOW 50% OFF ON APP STORE!!!!!!

This game is inspired by a traditional Chinese pusszle game Klotski.
It is a puzzle game with full of challenges. You will be the new Nereus and answer the sailors prayers. You are in charge of everything of the ocean, leading the merchant ships away from the pirates, monsters and reef. You need to move the merchant ships to the ports, where the best records of the legend Nereus hung. Would you like to chanllege the best records as the new Nereus?
72 levels to challenge
Wisdom is really important
See how higher you can go in global rank
You need to pay once only

You have to move the biggest merchant chessman to the center-bottom position to win.
It's easy right?
But there are only TWO EMPTY SEATS on the whole chessboard, and you have LIMITED steps to move all the chessmen.
08-05-2015, 10:28 PM
It's not that hard enough....
I'm on progress...
08-06-2015, 05:42 AM
This game is a little bit hard but interesting!Each move may lead to different reactions.It got me!But I will make customs clearance as soon as I can. http://forums.toucharcade.com/images...lies/smile.gif
08-07-2015, 03:08 AM
Now 50% off on app store

Go and download!