★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Favourite/Funny/Hilarious/Ridiculous Review Quotes

12-21-2008, 04:47 AM
Favourite/Funny/Hilarious/Ridiculous Review Quotes

I love reading reviews
people write some crazy stuff
so below list:
1) the Favourite/Funny/Hilarious/Ridiculous reviews u find
2) under what game

ill add more when i come across them:
MotionX Dice
-and why is this suppose to be so great
this is just an app that rolls doces, that's it. no games rules. no point. nothing else than 'i -can-use-my-iphone-in-case-i-forgot-my-dice-or-i-want-to-show-off"...
and yet, tons of comments here mentioning how fantastic that apps is. Not sure i get it.

iHandy Coin Flip
-why are we paying 99 cents to flip a coin use that dollar and actually flip the coin...waste

Lightsaber Unleashed
-waste of time
why get this app just get a stick and start flinging around

-great waste of time
fun for about a nanosecond then you begin to question your own sanity as your friends stare at you like youre insane swinging around ur iPhone BZZZ BZZZZ WOOOOSHHH BZZZZZ yeah exactly!

DS Effects Olympic Sports:
-hands down, the worst iphone app ever
i really wish i could give it quarter of a star. i want my dollar back! honestly Apple, i hope you read this. You be held accountable for crap like this and offer a return policy, like the rest of the retailers in the free world

SGN Golf:
must have (gives only 1 star)
need i say more?

That will be 300$ Please
fun until you break your iPhone

-i jsut threw my iphone across the room
whos gonna buy me a new phone now?

Last edited by ericxd; 12-21-2008 at 04:55 AM.
12-21-2008, 05:09 AM
I'm not at my pc,ericxd, but browse the Smack Boxing reviews. There is an early reviewer who was pissed about buying the game and wanted to punch his self in the face for wasting his $1.99. Made me finally laugh myself straight for all the money I've wasted on apps and felt the same way!!

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

12-21-2008, 07:58 AM
This is pretty hilarious, its a review about Diggerific (now called Shovel) an app that lets you read stories on digg.com
Quote:
Itís an OK game (gives 3 stars)
Thereís not much strategy in this game so anyone can just pick it up and play. I do like though how you can interact with other people through comments. Itís nice to know people are working on the same level as you are.

I just started on Tech, itís kinda confusing. I still donít understand what the numbers beside each level mean. Iím guessing the level of difficulty? Iíll keep you posted when I find out.

I would love it, though, if this game kept statistics for how long youíve been on a level. It took me almost fifty minutes to beat ďWhy lawyers donít like Linux.Ē

Has a potential as an amazing game!

then there is this classic

a review about a little app called GPS tracker.

Quote:
This app is so great that I wanted to rub one out as it was installing.
01-05-2009, 01:54 AM
This morning I saw a new game on App Shopper called Circle Challenge, it's about drawing a perfect circle.

And in the application description there's this section:

Quote:
---------------------REVIEWS---------------------

"Well, it's the best circle drawing game I've ever played." - Wife

"That's nice honey." - Mom
Made me laugh!

Stefan
01-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Send a message via MSN to firstprime
i was gonna post that circle one, thats hilarious
01-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Spore Origins

But... *****
Will they offer a Creationist version that only has one level, already finished??
01-08-2009, 07:50 PM
yea i read the shovel one too somehwere. that was pretty funny as someone that it was actually a game XD
01-08-2009, 07:51 PM
The testimonials for Pull my Finger are hilarious:
-"5 Stars! This app is the only reason to own an Iphone!"-Developer of Pull my Finger.

-"Great APP! Way better than the others, and the developer is so nice!"-Developer of Pull my Finger's mom

-"This app rocks! You should get it now!"- Developer of Pull my finger's friend who loaned him the money to make the App and really needs it back now.

Second, here's a screenshot of one of the updates for Chess With Friends. Notice the fourth improvement added to the update, where they removed the mother's maiden name question from the account creation lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	009.PNG
Views:	12
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	639  
01-08-2009, 08:17 PM
I found a review a few weeks ago that was so great, I had to write a whole blog post about it.

The highlight of the review is this part, "Too bad you used new technology to sustain unfortunate, non-inclusive, male-centric language - Itís so unnecessary and short sighted of you"

Man... I had a field day with that one.

www.VeiledGames.com
Outnumbered out NOW!
Follow us on Twitter @VeiledGames
01-10-2009, 09:52 AM
I had one where the person gushed about the app, saying 5 stars wasn't enough, then they somehow managed to only click 3 stars .