★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Manage your own farm and drive massive machines in an open world!

Farming Simulator 16 allows you to manage your own realistic farm in extraordinary detail. Plant, grow, harvest, and sell five different crops, raise cows and sheep, and sell timber at your own pace. Buy new fields to expand your farm land. Take direct control of harvesters and tractors, or hire AI helps and manage your growing farm from the full screen management map.

As the newest in the series of Farming Simulator games, this game has the best of agriculture simulation. The game features massive tractors and other machines from over 20 brands of agricultural manufacturers, including New Holland, Case IH, Ponsse, Lamborghini, Horsch, Krone, Amazone, MAN and more.

Features of Farming Simulator 16 include:

- New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery!
- Plant and harvest five different crops: Wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet and potatoes
- Sell your crops in a dynamic market
- Use realistic tractors and trucks from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
- Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
- Forestry has gone mobile! Harvest wood with dedicated machinery and sell the timber
- Manage AI helpers for better results
- Play with a friend in local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth

touchy85's comments:

Farming Simulator 16

GIANTS Software GmbH
Genres: Games Simulation Family
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$4.99 USD

Quote:
Manage your own farm and drive massive machines in an open world!

Farming Simulator 16 allows you to manage your own realistic farm in extraordinary detail. Plant, grow, harvest, and sell five different crops, raise cows and sheep, and sell timber at your own pace. Buy new fields to expand your farm land. Take direct control of harvesters and tractors, or hire AI helps and manage your growing farm from the full screen management map.

As the newest in the series of Farming Simulator games, this game has the best of agriculture simulation. The game features massive tractors and other machines from over 20 brands of agricultural manufacturers, including New Holland, Case IH, Ponsse, Lamborghini, Horsch, Krone, Amazone, MAN and more.

Features of Farming Simulator 16 include:

- New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery!
- Plant and harvest give different crops: Wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet and potatoes
- Sell your crops in a dynamic market
- Use realistic tractors and trucks from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
- Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
- Forestry has gone mobile! Harvest wood with dedicated machinery and sell the timber
- Manage AI helpers for better results
- Play with a friend in local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth

Gameplay Video:

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 78.1MB

08-05-2015, 04:12 AM
nice find touchy.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

08-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Sold
08-05-2015, 03:14 PM
How is this different from last year's Farming Simulator?
08-05-2015, 03:57 PM
A little disappointed that the mobile version continues to be in third-person perspective, but I might still give this a try.

Devices: iPad Pro 12.9", iPhone 6 Game center ID: volcanopele
Current Games: Ascension, Minecraft: PE, Jade Empire, Panzer Corps, Twilight Struggle
08-05-2015, 04:41 PM
So, the closest I've come to playing something like this is probably farmville. Any impressions for beginners?

Like Her Story? Try Contradiction for iPad!

A few favourites: Contradiction. Desktop Dungeons. Til Morning's Light. Knights of Pen & Paper (1+2). Drylands. Paint it Back.
08-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
So, the closest I've come to playing something like this is probably farmville. Any impressions for beginners?
Not a FarmVille type game... More of a "you own a virtual farm with appropriate equipment... And you farm." Not a cutsie social builder. A sim.
08-05-2015, 06:25 PM
Yeah I know, that's just the closest I've played to this before

Like Her Story? Try Contradiction for iPad!

A few favourites: Contradiction. Desktop Dungeons. Til Morning's Light. Knights of Pen & Paper (1+2). Drylands. Paint it Back.
08-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Any gameplay videos or suggestions? One person has rated it 1 star, but no reviews. I tend to like reading impressions more than just a star rating
08-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Well I'm kind of scratching my head oven this . I harvest the crop you start out with, sold it, peppered my land for a new different crop. I think from following the manual got the right header on my harvester but it won't harvest the crop and I don't know why unless it's cause my harvester had 14% of the old crop left in tank but there does not seem any way to.empty it unless 100% full.

So at present I can't really give positive review. As manual doesn't seem to help