★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Diver Dash (Ezone.com)

08-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Diver Dash (Ezone.com) - Help Test!!

'Diver Dash' is the brand new one-touch arcade game from Ezone.com (Diversion, Crazy Snowboard, Team Awesome). We are currently looking for beta testers, so if you are interested in joining the team please either DM me, or email support@ezone.com with your iTunes email login (also make sure you have iOS 8 as we are using Apple's TestFlight to send out betas)

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit

Last edited by ezone; 08-11-2015 at 12:25 AM.
08-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the excellent response!! We've got room for a couple more testers, so if you are interested please email support@ezone.com with your TestFlight email address.

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit

08-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Wow, just....wow. This is a very addictive quick play game. The attention to detail is most impressive. I like that every single character changes the water color, gives variation to the sharks and mines, and changes the background music as well as the character voice. This will be a hit!
08-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Thanks Chief - fingers crossed!

08-10-2015, 08:45 PM
We now have an official release date: August 27th

08-10-2015, 10:31 PM
If your looking for someone to test I'm the guy or ya know I want to it looks addicting
08-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald.Pheonix View Post
If your looking for someone to test I'm the guy or ya know I want to it looks addicting
v1.0 has been submitted to Apple, but we are already working on the first update. If you'd still like to join the test team email support@ezone.com with your iTunes TestFlight email address.

We are planning to add new characters/themes with every update, so if you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see let us know. (@chief78 has already requested an 80s rocker...)

08-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Pretty awesome and addictive game you got here, love the disco guy

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
08-13-2015, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Pretty awesome and addictive game you got here, love the disco guy
Thanks! You might like the Rock Star too when he comes out in the first update! If anyone has other characters they'd like to see let us know. Rock on!

08-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
Thanks! You might like the Rock Star too when he comes out in the first update! If anyone has other characters they'd like to see let us know. Rock on!

YES! Throwin' up the horns and a stage slide while I play air guitar! THANK YOU