★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: NEW Mastersoft Chess - 10 Free Copies

09-24-2009, 04:00 AM
NEW Mastersoft Chess - 10 Free Copies

Well here she is at last, Mastersoft Chess is released today!

iTunes Link to US Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=318304532&mt=8

If you like Chess then I really hope you like my chess game. There are codes for 10 free copies below. If you use one then please leave a constructive review (positive or negative, but constructive :0). These codes may only work in the US store.

*** NEW CODES ***
This app is now free for a limited time via www.💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩.com
*** NEW CODES ***

As always I appreciate feedback - if you love Chess or loathe it then please tell me why.

Enjoy!

Dom
Mastersoft

PS It plays aggressive chess ;0)

Last edited by Mastersoft; 11-04-2009 at 07:19 PM.
09-24-2009, 04:10 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
AR7PJXEWKKRX has been used . thank you :]

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !

09-24-2009, 04:23 AM
how to use

Just wondering how do you use the codes
09-24-2009, 04:30 AM
Nevermind

It is only redeemable in the USA store :O(
09-24-2009, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asolja View Post
It is only redeemable in the USA store :O(
Really sorry, if I could release codes for other stores then I would. The facility only exists for the US store.
09-24-2009, 04:32 AM
Thank you. JL7HLK64W6LH has been used.
09-24-2009, 04:35 AM
Thanks took NYF3K7EPNMAP

Currently Playing: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, Summoner Wars

Game Center: Camzeee
09-24-2009, 04:44 AM
got T4MM76TM6R43 thanks
09-24-2009, 05:46 AM
Bought a copy, and consider it well worth the money! Being an avid chess player, I trawl more or less all the chess games for iPhone, sometimes with decent results, sometime with so bad it's just... dumb! Anyway. This one... this one is well, most deff. well worth the money. Excellent layout, nice graphics and sounds. A good opening book, and a difficulty that'll challenge even a decent player... - Having played in national challenges, I consider myself in the 'decent' category, and this game will give you a run for your money. That being said, it's an easy play to setup to your level. I really like this one.... Can't believe I would actually ever utter those words of a Microsoft product (Okay, don't shoot me, just kinddin'...)

If you do find chess a good play on the device. You might want to consider Glaurung Chess (free), or Chess With Friends (free). I believe those two, paired with this one, will give you all the chess you could want for your idevice. And it would certainly save you quite and bit, compared to Fritz Chess.

Last edited by Plast2; 09-24-2009 at 05:48 AM.
09-24-2009, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plast2 View Post
Bought a copy, and consider it well worth the money! Being an avid chess player, I trawl more or less all the chess games for iPhone, sometimes with decent results, sometime with so bad it's just... dumb! Anyway. This one... this one is well, most deff. well worth the money. Excellent layout, nice graphics and sounds. A good opening book, and a difficulty that'll challenge even a decent player... - Having played in national challenges, I consider myself in the 'decent' category, and this game will give you a run for your money. That being said, it's an easy play to setup to your level. I really like this one.... Can't believe I would actually ever utter those words of a Microsoft product (Okay, don't shoot me, just kinddin'...)

If you do find chess a good play on the device. You might want to consider Glaurung Chess (free), or Chess With Friends (free). I believe those two, paired with this one, will give you all the chess you could want for your idevice. And it would certainly save you quite and bit, compared to Fritz Chess.
Wow big thanks Plast2! Those comments just made my day! The most important thing was that it played good Chess. Seems like it hit the nail.
PS It's Mastersoft not Microsoft LOL but I guess that's why I chose the name :0)))