★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: APP STORE BEST OF 2015

Play beautiful with a newer, better, and faster FIFA experience on mobile! FIFA 16 Ultimate Team lets you celebrate every awesome attack, nail-biting goal, and powerful win like never before with console-like graphics. Experience the most realistic set of football features on the App Store.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

** This is a highly detailed game of superior quality. Please make sure you have at least 1.4GB of free space on your device. FIFA 16 Ultimate Team supports iPhone 5s and up, iPad Air and up, as well as iPad mini 2 and up.. **

ALL-NEW ENGINE
Get ready for better skill moves, more exciting goals, more responsive controls, smarter teammates, and improved animations as you play the match. Plus, now its even easier to play like a pro with Enhanced Hybrid Controls that let you use Gestures or Buttons to control the ball. Gain improved offside awareness and more with Attacking Intelligence, then blow past defenders with ease. Alternatively choose to simulate matches, taking the manager position on the side of the pitch. Also, for the first time on mobile, you can trigger unique player celebrations on the pitch after you score!

BUILD AND MANAGE YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
Earn, trade, and transfer superstars like Lionel Messi, Jordan Henderson, and Juan Cuadrado to create your own fantasy team. Choose your play style, formation, kits, and more, then balance player chemistry for the strongest squad compositions.

CHALLENGING SKILL GAMES
Want to show off your skills on the pitch like never before? Choose your daily challenge from shooting, ground passing, and dribbling to crossing, penalties, and more. Then, pick the right player and beat the challenge to earn rewards!

REAL WORLD FOOTBALL
Choose from over 10,000 players from over 500 licensed teams and go to battle against other players from real leagues in real arenas from around the world. Recreate challenges from current live-event football matches, too, with Dynamic Accomplishments.

PLAYER EXCHANGE
Now trade players and items you no longer need for a chance of unlocking something better. The higher value items or players you trade, the better the upgrades youll get back!

Ready to play the beautiful game, wherever you are? Get FIFA 16 Ultimate Team now!

Important Consumer Information: This app requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply). Requires acceptance of EAs Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.

Terms of Service: http://terms.ea.com
Privacy & Cookie Policy: http://privacy.ea.com
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit https://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates

TheMerc's comments:

Supported Devices:
  • - iPhone 5s
  • - iPhone 6
  • - iPhone 6 Plus
  • - iPad Air
  • - iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular
  • - iPad mini 2
  • - iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
  • - iPad Air 2
  • - iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
  • - iPad mini 3
  • - iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular
  • - iPod touch (6th generation)

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 1.21 GB

08-09-2015, 04:40 AM
Also, according to EA, we can expect a global release on September 22: https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...ts-fifa-mobile

08-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Will it have career mode or at least exhibiton games so we can actually play as real teams that we like? It not then like last year I will ignore it all together
Like last year I have heard no mentions of career mode and that's an epic fail on their part. Ultimate team wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked. There are so many issues with it that's it not worth investing time in.
08-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Anyone still play Need for Speed Most Wanted? I think it is a great game.
08-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Will it have career mode or at least exhibiton games so we can actually play as real teams that we like? It not then like last year I will ignore it all together
Like last year I have heard no mentions of career mode and that's an epic fail on their part. Ultimate team wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked. There are so many issues with it that's it not worth investing time in.
From what I can see so far, I haven't been able to choose a real team to play as. I think it's just the ultimate team thing again.
08-09-2015, 09:04 AM
iPhone 5/5c not supported???
08-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
From what I can see so far, I haven't been able to choose a real team to play as. I think it's just the ultimate team thing again.
Then I won't even bother downloading it, no real team no go
08-09-2015, 09:23 AM
Here's a quick game...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
08-09-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm interested, never really bothered with Fifa on iOS I think the only one I got into was that dream league soccer. Although the motivation there was winning games to earn cash to buy better players, I don't know much about this ultimate team thing?
08-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Ok maybe I can get past no career mode. I created a Canadian App Store account and was very easy. Graphics are great, skills moves are back, controls for me are fine and you can set them how you want, ultimate team has improved a lot and here's the kicker no player contracts and I hope that stays cuz that's a huge imrovement. Overall I can actually play this one for a while. I have already played it more than last years game which I despised. So I'm not easy to convince and I have been playing FIFA since FIFA 2000.
Downsides no career mode, quick match and strangely no Game of the Week for your fav team it did ask my fav team so I may have missed it or its gonna be added in sept.