★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The galaxy of light is under attack by an evil force.
General geo wants to crush you with his geometrical minions.
Evil squares, triangles, crosses. Surely you cannot let them have their way!. This is why you're sitting in your best fighter vehicle, with both thumbs on the controls. It's your job to save the galaxy or die trying. Your ship is fitted with the most advanced weapons that your civilization developed. If all else fails, you've got terrifying bombs that can wipe out everything in their path.
geoFighter (Light Wars) is the ultimate survival shooter experience. Use the on-screen analogs to steer your ship and fire at the enemy. Shake the device to unleash powerful bomb blasts or touch the center of the screen.
Think you can survive and save the galaxy of Light? or maybe everything is in vain? ( it is.. but don't tell anyone ok?..)
If you've ever played grid wars or geo wars , you're sure to like geoFighter!

REVIEWS

"Best Dual-Stick Games"-Apple
"Awesome so addicting! This is one of the best arcade style games I have ever played on the iPhone."-Noonslayer (happy customer)
"Just like Geometry Wars on the 360!" -Supergo (another happy customer:)

VIDEO TRAILER

Watch the video trailer by going to http://tinyurl.com/geoFighterVideo

USEFUL LINKS

Spokko websitehttp://www.spokko.com/
TouchArcade discussionhttp://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=14082

MikeSz_spokko's comments:
NEW PROMOTION !

In cooperation with FreeAppCalendar geoFighter is FREE for limited time only !

geoFighter is a top-down, dual-stick arcade shooter that received very warm welcome here on the forums. It was also featured by Apple, so it's definitely a game you should try if you didn't yet have a chance

YouTube: video

---

Even if you dont make it in time, you can check the lite version too - geoFighter Lite

PS: I changed the pricing already but might take some time before the changes are reflected on the AppStore, don't be surprised
09-24-2009, 08:55 AM
Wow. Looks pretty cool. Will buy it for sure

EDIT: as soon as it goes free that is

09-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Now people have no excuse not play this excellent game!

I paid for it and think it was worth what I paid, this is quit a steal if you ask me.
09-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Just so everybody knows, it is NOT free yet. I'm sure it will take a bit for the iTunes store to update the price, but in the U.S. it still says .99 w/ a "Buy App" button next to it.

Warp Gate is finally here...

Others currently getting play time: Strategery... the other 30 apps I own never really get played.
09-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Paid full price for this ages ago, and would gladly do it again.

One of the first (and the only decent IMO) Geo Wars clones for the iDevice. Great pick-up-and-play top down shooter that still has a place on my phone.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.

Last edited by Squirt Reynolds; 09-24-2009 at 09:34 AM.
09-24-2009, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
Paid full price ($1.99 I think) for this ages ago, and would gladly do it again.
it was never $1.99 we planned it to be, but with tons of competing games appearing in similar time frame... $.99 from the very start

really shouldn't be going free with it, but a special occasion, happens once in a lifetime after all
09-24-2009, 09:30 AM
Ok. Its free now. Confirmed ^^^^^
09-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSz_spokko View Post
it was never $1.99 we planned it to be, but with tons of competing games appearing in similar time frame... $.99 from the very start
My mistake. Post edited.

What I meant was, gladly would have paid $1.99

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
09-24-2009, 09:33 AM
wow, congratulations on the Masters!!!

...and yes, this is an excellent game so get it if you haven't got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
wow, congratulations on the Masters!!!
thanks it delayed some of the work that we were doing... now we are starting a real company and devoting full-time to iPhone games we should have something out pretty soon, we have 2 projects really far into development, hopefully now we will be able to finish them