★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

So i see square/enix is puttin up new games

09-24-2009, 10:12 AM
So i see square/enix is puttin up new games

i played the lite version....and it was okay...does it get better later on? Anyonone got this game that can let me know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
09-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelick View Post
i played the lite version....and it was okay...does it get better later on? Anyonone got this game that can let me know??
What game are you talking about?

Hakuna Matata
09-24-2009, 11:26 AM
If you're talking about Sliding Heroes, nope and here's hoping that they do something w/ some substance in the future since we all know they (and the idevice) are capable of it.

Current Favorites: Starbase Orion, Spelltower, PuzzleJuice, Mass Effect, Waking Mars
09-25-2009, 01:25 AM
Yup that wS it.... What a shame that a company so capable of great storytelling absutely dissappointed

sorry for the late response was working

Quote:
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
09-25-2009, 01:52 AM
Well let's just hope the upcoming ones get it right

Quote: