★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the crudest gang of the cutest skater gals in town! an action/adventure game not for spoiled brats.

Life is not easy for Marlene, that moved to a new city to attend college and struggles to pay the bills, but things will get a lil uglier when she met Rita, the leader of the local Roller Derby team, and get sucked into a mad plot to become the champs of the national league.

Delicious rollerskating simulation gameplay. This is not a dumb "endless runner".

Challenge the girls of 5 REAL TEAMS from the Mexican Roller Derby League

A pumping soundtrack from your local bands and all the spirit of ROCK AND ROLL!

NO IN APP PURCHASES, if you want to win this game you'll have to pay in tears and sweat.

reikos's comments:

08-10-2015, 05:53 PM
I love the look and idea of this game my only problem with it is that the controls are a little wonky. It's hard to jump over stuff while dragging your finger backwards lol

08-10-2015, 06:06 PM
yeah the controls may alienate some people, give em another try. As for jumping, your not supposed to do both movements at the same time. the run movement gives you momentum, you don't need to do the run nonstop, you'll deplete your stamina.
08-10-2015, 09:37 PM
So now I'm getting the hang of the controls but I think there should be some energy restoring power ups cause I can't make it through the first level without dying of exhaustion lol
08-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
So now I'm getting the hang of the controls but I think there should be some energy restoring power ups cause I can't make it through the first level without dying of exhaustion lol
there are my friend! look out for "Coca Colas" or "Cokes", then swipe down to duck and reachem
08-11-2015, 12:21 AM
TRAILER:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

08-11-2015, 12:40 AM
from the trailer, i like the story and the artwork is lovely! If you tell me how is the gameplay, gonna buy this!

(It seemed a bit slow, does it get faster? is it smooth? are there upgrades and can you choose different characters?)
08-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Fun game! Just bought a copy. The artwork is very nice, btw.
08-11-2015, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
from the trailer, i like the story and the artwork is lovely! If you tell me how is the gameplay, gonna buy this!

(It seemed a bit slow, does it get faster? is it smooth? are there upgrades and can you choose different characters?)
thanks pal the gameplay is physics based, you use a left swipe to apply impulse, and swipe up to jump, more impulse the faster you go. the game can be faster but have.

as for upgrades, in later missions you can pick up rocks from the floor to throw em, you also there are beat em up style missions in which you play with other character (not displayed in the trailer)
08-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
wow thanks!