★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPECIAL PRICE
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!

A classic command-based RPG with a 3D map interface!
Play on-the-go without having to worry about an internet connection!

A century ago, there was a unique artist named Orwiel. Sion and Michelle set off on a journey to discover his final works. The two meet a girl with no memories named Liara. What the girl carries will shake both the path they travel and their fate!

A mainstream command RPG with a 3D map interface!
Begin a new adventure in this game's 3D dungeons! This game uses old-school command-based battles to bring you an easily understood and played mainstream command RPG.

Impressive battle animation!
Finely-drawn enemies, smooth motion, and screen-filling effects let you experience impressive scenes of battle!

Enhance your weapon and learn new skills
Keep using your skills to make them more powerful! Go to the blacksmith in town to enhance your characters' weapons and learn new skills. Each character can learn up to five skills. As you use these skills, the nature of their attacks and power will change. Keep using them in order to deal massive damage!

Store SP in order to unleash your special abilities!
Build your SP gauge in battle and use it to unleash special abilities! The gauge has a maximum of four levels, and by using it all at once, your allies can join in to create an even more powerful attack.

Basic Gameplay Information
Difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, Chaotic
Customizable Character Names: Available
Partially-voiced Battles: Yes
Number of Save Slots: 3
In-app Purchase: Available
*Additional data must be downloaded when this game is first run.
*While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, it is not necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.

strivemind's comments:

Official Trailer:
08-11-2015, 03:47 AM
Awesome a new Kemco RPG! I'll have to look up reviews for this one. I'm surprised I haven't seen any for a while.

Though tbh the graphics aren't very appealing. The menu looks particularly bland..

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

08-11-2015, 03:57 AM
Awesome.. yet another Kemco RPG to add to my backlog
08-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Shaun, where r u? Any thoughts on this one?
08-13-2015, 03:33 AM
Hmm... first-person battles, chibi-style sprites, best story screenshots discussing food.

This one doesn't look terribly interesting to me.
08-13-2015, 03:42 AM
There will be thoughts soon! Gotta deal with Doom & Destiny first, however.
08-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Hurry up with the thoughts Shaun. Want to buy it before it goes up in price. But only if it's worth it hah. I have so many to play still. Yeah I guess it really doesn't matter then eh Hmmm maybe I should not have said anything at all
08-14-2015, 12:25 AM
Yah, curious too I watched the android version being played on YouTube.

It's got some interesting features, and it doesn't have kids/teens or, from my glance, orphans, so that's a departure 😜

There's a review, kind of—it's no TA review mind you...but here for the android http://androidcommunity.com/kemco-releases-tears-revolude-rpg-interesting-new-gameplay-plot-20150720/

My impressions...normal is pretty easy and you can't, so far as I can tell, up the difficulty later. It's not your usually Keko plot, which is nice. I am not sure how solid it is, but it's a decent start.

The music is alright. Might get old though.
I'm getting a sense that the 3d view in dungeons will lead to some secrets later. We'll see.
Exploration is limited to dungeons. Town is just a simple click on the shop etc.
customization: modify your weapon for different strengths and weaknesses. Enhancing weapons leads to new skills, which level up with use.
The world doesn't seem very big, but I have a hunch place you have been open up more deeply later.
You can see enemies and sometimes avoid them if you aren't in a narrow passage. Sometimes they run away from me

Overall, it's scratching my itch for now. 3.5—4 stars, depending on how the story turns out.

Last edited by Solarclipse; 08-15-2015 at 03:05 AM.
08-18-2015, 12:36 AM
Sitting down to write the review now, but basically - I like this better than World Wide Software's usual stuff. It has some flaws, like visible enemies that are unavoidable and respawn when you leave and come back leading to a bunch of annoying grinding. It's also very meat and potatoes - menu overworld, menu town, dungeon, go to the end, kill the boss, exit, go to next menu town, go to the next dungeon, and so on. I like the way skills develop from use, and the weapon system is kind of interesting. It's super-easy until you get right near the end, so you'll probably want to run on Hard from the get-go. The story borrows big pieces from other Kemco RPGs, and there's a character that is really awkward from a Western culture standpoint that they just kind of try to paint over as best as they can.

Anyway, you shouldn't have to wait too long for the full review, but I'd say it's a mid-tier effort among the Kemco whole. Certainly passes the time well enough.
08-18-2015, 09:05 AM
^Cool... For me that's a buy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword