★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: doopop
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 59.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Journey through beautiful, dangerous dimensions as you explore the Dreamverse. Glide through tunnels and leap over chasms as entire worlds form and crumble around you. How long will you survive in the Dreamverse?

* Guide your craft through surreal, mazelike environments

* Maneuver effortlessly between horizontal planes and cylindrical tunnels

* Test your reflexes through 10 perilous realms, each with its own obstacles and atmosphere

* Survive as long as you can and compete for high scores in the hypnotic Endless Mode

Boardumb's comments:

08-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Looks like a pretty cool runner - some interesting concepts. Will check it out.

08-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Really liking this. Free to try. $1.99 to unlock the premium game (checkpoints etc)

Nice variety of obstacles. You don't die the second you hit something as you have energy. Really enjoyed playing this so I paid for the Iap
08-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Looks great but also pretty tough! Might have to give it a try!
08-12-2015, 07:07 AM
I'm really enjoying Dreamverse. It's like Smash Hit turned into a racer. I'm guessing the $1.99 IAP allows you to continue at the last realm (section), but I bought it after 2 times playing so I'm not sure. It's really nice.

You are a futuristic hover bike that traverses flat and curved landscapes, hitting ramps and sometimes changing form to fit the terrain. You have a health bar that depletes as you rub against walls and smash through panes of glass, and little pink pickups that refill your health. You continue each realm with the health you had when you got there, which gives incentive to replay earlier realms to try for perfection. The controls are simple and work very well: left side to move left and vice versa.

There is full Game Center support, with leaderboards and achievements. Well worth the download and support for the dev team IMO.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 08-12-2015 at 12:16 PM.
08-12-2015, 07:45 AM
Yeah i thought exactly the same about Smash Hit. Thought it was from the same people at first

But really enjoying it, i'm not finding it 'too frustrating' and i love the way you can get your power back
08-12-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm really liking this. Great job to the devs. The asking price is pretty awesome too. I love te attention to detail and I really like the touch controls. Really well made game.

Billy
08-15-2015, 02:03 PM
I love this game it's super hard but I can't quit picking it up the first thing I noticed was the smash hit atmosphere great job to the developers this game is awesome