★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Sputnik Eyes is definitely a gem for all puzzle game fans" - AppAdvice
"[...]the most satisfying $2 I have spent in a while" - 8.8 / 10 - GameMob

Sputnik Eyes is a puzzle game that will take you on a journey across space.

Help the little Eyes to scan and explore each planet on the way. The objective is clear, the paths to reach it entwined. Use your logical thinking and help each of your robotic companions to reach its right-colored position only then you can analyize a planet. But the positions are only reachable by a few paths.....

Sputnik Eyes is a classic puzzle: entertaining but a real brainteaser. Think sharp, explore all the planets and help your robotic companions!

Over 60 handmade levels to explore
And even more randomly generated levels
Fantastic landscapes and cute robots
Space, planets, robots, what could you want more?

www.sputnikeyes.com

Handmade by Shelly Alon
08-12-2015, 09:06 AM
gameplay video

08-12-2015, 10:31 AM
This game oozes with charm just like your previous game. 😀
I cannot figure out how to achieve the third "star" on the right for each level. Do I have to do it in a certain amount of moves to get it?
08-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
This game oozes with charm just like your previous game. 😀
I cannot figure out how to achieve the third "star" on the right for each level. Do I have to do it in a certain amount of moves to get it?
Thank you very much <3
Yes, the right award is for solving a level with the perfect move-count. It's the most tricky one
You can always restart a level through the menu.

Twitter: @shellyalon | www.shellyalon.net | Partyrs (www.partyrsgame.com) | Sputnik Eyes (www.sputnikeyes.com)
08-12-2015, 11:58 AM
NfourfourPKE6YJ3M6 <3

Twitter: @shellyalon | www.shellyalon.net | Partyrs (www.partyrsgame.com) | Sputnik Eyes (www.sputnikeyes.com)
08-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Clever way of posting a code missed it...cool, nonetheless
08-12-2015, 11:30 PM
With a catchy name and captivating vid, I jumped in and bought this atmospheric and absorbing puzzler. After just a few levels of gameplay one can't help but appreciate and take in the entrancing OST and thoughtful game layout. Great stuff!
08-13-2015, 04:55 AM
Nice puzzle and quite stylish. Definitely it's worth buying.
08-13-2015, 06:21 AM
I loved partyrs and still have it on my device. This looks just as enjoyable and I can tell from the screenshots that you've poured the same love into creating this, I'll be buying
08-13-2015, 06:45 AM
hi here are another two spare promo codes for you all:
R7WRWHXKPWRE
TE6LR33PJENK

it would be great if you'd quickly report back if they worked =)