★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This isnt a recipe app, its a thirst-quenching game that cannot get any simpler: Shooting a straw into a bottle!

- Time your shots and send the straw into the cola bottle.
- Hit the fever-bottle to score more in Fever Mode.
- Challenge friends and compare scores in Game Center.

antony.thai's comments:

Ready Cola!

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
This isnt a recipe app, its a thirst-quenching game that cannot get any simpler: Shooting a straw into a bottle!

- Time your shots and send the straw into the cola bottle.
- Hit the fever-bottle to score more in Fever Mode.
- Challenge friends and compare scores in Game Center.












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 24.7MB

08-12-2015, 10:42 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2014
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 763
Very cool. I love me some Pine Entertainment.

08-12-2015, 11:08 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Very cool. I love me some Pine Entertainment.
Thank you! We hope that this game could bring some great fun during people waiting time, however, I have to admit that it's really challenging since my best score is only 20 so far.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
08-13-2015, 07:00 AM
#4
This is good. Simple, but perfectly executed one touch gameplay. This is very satisfying. Love the way you guys put out easy to play/hard to master games. Thanks
08-13-2015, 12:26 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This is good. Simple, but perfectly executed one touch gameplay. This is very satisfying. Love the way you guys put out easy to play/hard to master games. Thanks
Thank you a lot for your support! Just right after the idea came out, we loved it a lot and decided to spend time on making it since we believe that it's hard to find something like that in the App Store.

We will keep trying hard for more things like that!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
08-16-2015, 05:45 PM
#6
Just curious, how can one unlock new bottles? It says for the mummy bottle you need 25 score, but my high score is 60 and I havent gotten any new bottle besides the rainbow. Is there something I'm missing? I'm using an iPhone 5s on ios8 in case that helps

Anyway, it's an awesome simple game
08-17-2015, 02:45 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiggyWiggy3 View Post
Just curious, how can one unlock new bottles? It says for the mummy bottle you need 25 score, but my high score is 60 and I havent gotten any new bottle besides the rainbow. Is there something I'm missing? I'm using an iPhone 5s on ios8 in case that helps

Anyway, it's an awesome simple game
We are very sorry to confuse you with our design.

It means in a game, if you can score over 25 scores & stay alive, you will have chance to see the new fever-Bottle and if you successfully shoots it, you will get this new bottle and the new fever-Bottle (which adding more bonus score than the previous one) replaces the old one whenever entering Fever Mode.

Cheers!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)