★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hong Pan
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 100.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Lightning Duru is a classic 2D shooting game. Players will control two airships from X War Office to eliminate the enemies encountered in different missions.

- Very easy to control. What you need is to practise your dodge skill!

- Two player airships with different temper - Lightning & Duru.

- Different styles of game levels with their dangerous enemies.
08-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Could be good, perhaps? I like those screenies, but sometimes a video would be more helpful...

08-12-2015, 10:24 AM
50 shmup of shades.
08-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeranth View Post
...I like those screenies, but sometimes a video would be more helpful...
Yeah, you're right! I don't know why some developers can't show a trailer or some gameplay.
I mean I had to look it up on the AppStore, Google play store, YouTube & even on the developers Facebook site, but there is no video to post!
I had the same problem with some other games I was interested in and felt like an investigator.
Strange...or no trust in their own games?
08-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
Yeah, you're right! I don't know why some developers can't show a trailer or some gameplay.
I mean I had to look it up on the AppStore, Google play store, YouTube & even on the developers Facebook site, but there is no video to post!
I had the same problem with some other games I was interested in and felt like an investigator.
Strange...or no trust in their own games?
I agree. I found nothing as well. Even if the developer has no way to record ingame footage via software / hardware they could record a video externally from their phone or a tablet or something as a preview at least.
Like implosion for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDHkyYX2fME. They don't have excuse in 2015. We have so many cameras in so many devices..
08-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Ok, somebody had to try it, so I spent my 99C. Its a average shooter. No bombs, just a few power ups of the shoot. 20 years ago it might have been a nice game. I played it once, twice, but I think than never again.
08-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Wow a one star rating already? Is it that bad?

Btw: I love that there have been so much shmup releases lately (and good ones at that).
08-14-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm really liking this. Nice graphics and music. A little simplistic but very well put together. Well worth the .99 cents.
08-15-2015, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
Ok, somebody had to try it, so I spent my 99C...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthismoment07 View Post
Well worth the .99 cents.

Thanks guys. Is it possible to post a video?