Beat Bop - Musical idle clicker for all your earworm needs
Hey guys, Iím a graphic artist for my teamís new game, Beat Bop. We have just shipped it to Apple for approval.
You start as a nobody playing a cardboard guitar on the streets hoping to achieve superstardom. As you gain buzz on the music scene, you can get new outfits, new venues, and new band members. Every new band member will add their instruments to complement your guitar so that you can blast songs with a full ensemble.
- Dynamic and original soundtrack that matches the way you tap and the band members you recruit
- Extensive upgrade system with new tracks for each new venue and a large wardrobe to choose from
- Multipliers and comically absurd events to keep tapping fun, including a highly-charged Rockin' mode that literally throws money at your feet
- Invest in merchandise to make money while you're away from the game and to supplement your income
- Tons of items to collect, ranging from selfies from fans to their declarations of love
- Polished, vibrant and light-hearted art style
Release Date: Late August 2015
Price: Free, with optional in-app purchases
Fliptus - Team of 8 comprising of programmers, game designer, graphic artists and a music artist
Done using combination of Unity and Spine for animations. Photoshop/Illustrator for the designs