★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Digger Machine is an arcade game where you dig for precious minerals, diamonds, gold... Before achieving your goal, you can build bases which will make your machine better and stronger!

Beware though, as the path to fortune is filled with traps! And when you finally make it to the bottom, the "Boss" will wait for you there!

If you like games like Motherload, this game is for you!

Therefore, download now and start to extract precious minerals, the most valuable of which is - Awesomite.

"This is a pretty good effort from these guys"
3.8 at OLA.mobi - http://ola.mobi/digger-machine

Features
- 29 precious types of minerals (gold, diamonds, rubies, malachites...), which you can sell and improve Diggy with the earned money
- 9 levels of improvements, which will make your Diggy even better
- new, 4 categies of agressive diggers
- large underground world, which offers more traps and dangers with every dig
- 5 actions which you can use during your journey
- new and improved interface
- relaxing but demanding gameplay
- Google Game Services for sharing your stats with friends and following your progress
- navigation for easy search of new bases
- a lot of missions, where you can choose your reward - either diamonds or something else

The game is Free to play!

Visit our official webpage - http://www.rapidgamesstudio.com
Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/diggermachine
Find out more about the games we make on our blog - http://rapidgamesstudio.com/category/blog/

The game uses microtransaction and ads.
08-14-2015, 06:20 AM
Digger Machine dig and find minerals

Hello everybody

I want to show you my second game - Digger Machine.
In this game you are playing a very friendly Diggy. He is a underground digger machine.
Diggy have to build few underground bases to save the World - so don't waste your time Help Him!

I attached here a few promo codes.
I'm waiting for awesome feedback from you

Thanks for all answers and feedbacks

Follow Us:
Facebook / Indie DB

Best Regards
Mazur Dariusz
Rapid Games Studio

PROMO CODES:
JL7RPTHK73PJ
AKPEP7NANRX7
AEEPJL7R4YLA
JTRFYT3PNL44
XM3KHAXX3WYW
P96796RTNY7M
94EAJHETJTXF
KRWLYJPE97JP
PYY9AYXFN6NA
PN4W4Y4HWYY3
AWEXX7AMWTY4
RYWNRKWPLTE4
7TFYTPAMNKFX
LEEKN99EFKY3
K74HTEFEJFXE
WFMRJ4YYT9YM
N6AHN46F69F7
7TWJHJPY73TR
9ALYXR7E94NY
K4NPWTANP4LA

08-14-2015, 06:48 AM
I used PYY9AYXFN6NA. Thank you. Looks like Im going to be busy today.
08-14-2015, 09:14 AM
I used AKPEP7NANRX7. I love these digging kind of games. Thanks for the codes!

Impressions:
Standard "Motherload" style game, nothing wrong with that, but so far nothing new added. Your goal is to build underground bases but I haven't gotten that far yet. Hopefully you can sell ore and refuel there without having to go all the way back to the surface.

A warning when you reach max ore inventory would be helpful. That way you don't have to constantly check how full you are. Either that or change the score number next to you backpack to your inventory size, e.g. 3/10, 4/10 etc.

A description of the actions items would be nice. I am not sure what that blue blob does without buying and using it.

I found a diamond buried underground and when I drilled it up the green text showed "+1 action_add_coins". Shouldn't it be "+1 Diamond"?

In some places you call them diamond while other times you call them diament, which one is correct?

The achievement for finding a gold moneybag is misspelled as "glod moneybag".

I got far enough to build my first base, the description said it would take 1000 gold but actually it cost 10 diamonds, you should really fix that. Here comes a problem, after building the base I didn't save my game and accidentally got myself trapped and died. When I loaded my save back up I had 0 diamonds and no base built. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it so I will be started over from the beginning again to get those 5 starter diamonds again.

Last edited by panfried; 08-14-2015 at 12:53 PM.
08-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Thank you!!
JL7RPTHK73PJ
08-14-2015, 11:34 AM
K4NPWTANP4LA Taken many thanks
08-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Quote:
A warning when you reach max ore inventory would be helpful. That way you don't have to constantly check how full you are. Either that or change the score number next to you backpack to your inventory size, e.g. 3/10, 4/10 etc.
If you reach max minerals in your backpack - near of your digger there is a text "backpack is full". But I think I can add something better.

Quote:
A description of the actions items would be nice. I am not sure what that blue blob does without buying and using it.
There is icon "i" in this dialog. But also I have to change this

Quote:
I found a diamond buried underground and when I drilled it up the green text showed "+1 action_add_coins". Shouldn't it be "+1 Diamond"?
In some places you call them diamond while other times you call them diament, which one is correct?
The achievement for finding a gold moneybag is misspelled as "glod moneybag".
This are my mistakes - in next update I recheck all texts.

Quote:
I got far enough to build my first base, the description said it would take 1000 gold but actually it cost 10 diamonds, you should really fix that. Here comes a problem, after building the base I didn't save my game and accidentally got myself trapped and died. When I loaded my save back up I had 0 diamonds and no base built. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it so I will be started over from the beginning again to get those 5 starter diamonds again.
I don't quite understand this problem with building new base? What do you suggest?
I should save number of diaments only after saving game? Because right now when we buy/find new diamonds - this is already saved (I think it have to). But this is the same with building/buying something using diamonds.
What do you think?

Thank you very much for feedback!
Best Regards
08-14-2015, 02:32 PM
This game is right up my alley. Used RYWNRKWPLTE4
Love digging and mining games but not minecraft type.
Mines of Mars is one of my favs.
I've got to play this game for about 20 minutes and I like it a lot. I like mining, repairing, upgrading, repeat. Can't wait to get further in the game. Haven't came across a problem yet besides I keep thinking the game freezing when being save because it takes awhile and the "loading bar" stops spinning
08-14-2015, 02:58 PM
Interesting game. I'm just a bit unclear what I'm meant to be doing. Digging furthest down? Thanks.
08-14-2015, 03:01 PM
Took WFMRJ4YYT9YM. Thanks!