★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Guides Compendium is the illustrated and photographic novel intended to give supplementary detail to the primary game, The Guides. Though not essential to progressing and solving puzzles in the primary game, The Guides Compendium provides clues and may serve as an inspiration to help you continue your cryptic journey.

Peculiar, isn't it?

metalcasket's comments:

The Guides Compendium: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-guides-compendium/id1003979151?mt=8

08-17-2015, 01:20 AM
This looks just a little too interesting to ignore. My curiosity meter is going craaazy.

Edit: Great find MC... Within a minute of purchasing I went back and got the compendium. I think this is gonna be amazing.

Last edited by The Son of Anarchy; 08-17-2015 at 01:30 AM.

08-17-2015, 01:24 AM
So far so good. I'm stuck on an anagram.
08-17-2015, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Anarchy View Post
This looks just a little too interesting to ignore. My curiosity meter is going craaazy.
Oh, you have absolutely no idea. I'm in the process of writing up a little (yes, this time it will actually be little) post, but I highly recommend no one actually wait for me to post anything and just go out there and buy both The Guides and the compendium for 2 dollars. An absolute steal.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-17-2015, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
So far so good. I'm stuck on an anagram.
This is pretty amazing... though I think the words "I'm stuck on..." will be be very common within this thread soon.
08-17-2015, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Anarchy View Post
This is pretty amazing... though I think the words "I'm stuck on..." will be be very common within this thread soon.
I hope so. I really, really want to see this thread blow up with theories and possible puzzle solutions, just like the Year Walk thread back in the day. This game is amazing and deserves all the attention in the world.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-17-2015, 02:07 AM
Officially stuck on 11. Anyone get past that yet?

Update, never mind. It was easier than I thought.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 08-17-2015 at 02:19 AM.
08-17-2015, 02:24 AM
Someone said Year Walk?
Now I am pretty interested. Will try it.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
08-17-2015, 03:05 AM
Oh boy. You should get this. Just get it. I've had it for just over a week and it's amazing.

Edit:

If you're stuck, I would recommend checking this out for spoiler free hints as well as a complete walkthrough with answers and explanations:

http://youarelowonhealth.com/guide/t...roughs-are-up/

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

Last edited by Echoseven; 08-18-2015 at 09:28 AM.
08-17-2015, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Oh boy. You should get this. Just get it. I've had it for just over a week and it's amazing.

Already bought.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.