★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Evan Gilbert
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Up Down Solitaire
=====================================

Looking for a fresh look on Solitaire? Tired of the same old cookie cutter Solitaire games sitting on your computers and mobile devices? Then it's time to try out Up Down Solitaire!

Up Down Solitaire is a new mode of Solitaire which breaks away from the stale mold of regurgitated Solitaire games. It's a fresh, new, and sexy Solitaire game which will leave you coming back for more.

Up Down Solitaire is a completely novel Solitaire game that has been passed on through generations of family and is now available to you! This version of Solitaire is a quick learn and an even quicker addiction!

Up Down Solitaire features an online community which allows you to connect with other players at UpDownSolitaire.com!

Features:
- Brand New Solitaire Gameplay
- Stat Tracking
- Awards
- Easy to Follow Tutorial Guide
- Tap Card Movement
- Integrated Gaming Community
- Online Leaderboards
- Infinite Undo
- Resumable Game State Saving

Follow Up Down Solitaire...
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/UpDownSolitaire
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Up-Down-Solitaire/129950739429?ref=ts

Be sure to check out UpDownSolitaire.com and create an account so you can upload your game scores and compare your results against other players!

Languages:
English

Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
Requires an internet connection to upload statistics to the web
09-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Just tried it out!

*edited*

Last edited by evilbert103; 09-25-2009 at 10:23 AM.
09-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbert103 View Post
Man this game is like no solitaire game I have played before. It takes a moment to get used to but once you play through it a few times you start to realize how complex the strategy is for playing! Very challenging and addicting! And I love the website.

I highly suggest checking this game out!
Shill alert!

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
09-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Man this game is like no solitaire game I have played before. It takes a moment to get used to but once you play through it a few times you start to realize how complex the strategy is for playing! Very challenging and addicting! And I love the website.

I highly suggest checking this game out!
C'mon. Could you at least try not to treat us like idiots?

Also, some of us find the practice of creating phony reviews from other accounts somewhat offensive.

Looks like an interesting game. Too bad I you have caused me to lose interest.

Michael
09-25-2009, 10:27 AM
No intent to disrespect...

So I shall replace with this review:
http://christianarca.com/?p=153

And in looking to get some real discussion going, what does everyone believe are the most important aspects of a solitaire game? The things that make you want to play it solitaire game over and over...
09-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Quote:
No intent to disrespect...

So I shall replace with this review:
http://christianarca.com/?p=153
Its a very interesting review, but here's the problem with shill reviewing:

How do we know you didn't write it?

Given your only contacts with us have been pretending to be other people loving your game, why should we believe that this isn't more of the same thing? After all, its the only review on the guys site and the graphics on the site look similar to the ones in your program.

Michael