★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Quell Memento+ 2,99 => FREE

08-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Quell Memento+ $2,99 => FREE

Last edited by omerkarakaya; 08-19-2015 at 04:43 PM.
08-19-2015, 03:39 AM
eyw omer

Habakuk <3 rdmd

Happy anniversary baby ily

08-19-2015, 11:40 PM
Yessss!!
08-20-2015, 12:32 AM
Very recommended! Thx to devs! (And for the heads-up.)

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
08-24-2015, 06:41 AM
Hi guys,

thanks for the kind words! I wanted to take the opportunity to recommend our fans get the new free version even it they've already purchased it (since it came out in 2013).

The long and slightly boring technical reason for this is that the agreement with our publisher ended recently, so the app reverts back to us, and AppStore policy (somewhat frustratingly) doesn't allow App transfers if iCloud Sync has been implemented (which it has, because we think it's an important feature). This means that people need to download the 'new' version to be sure of future updates etc.

I wrote a full explanation for our community here.

Thanks for your support, and happy Quelling!
08-24-2015, 02:11 PM
This version crashes itself on startup at the title screen (apparently right before the shatter effect layer is displayed?) on my iPad Mini running iOS 6.1. The old Bulkypix version runs fine on this device.

[edit: whoops, I originally said the other Quell games also ran fine, but turns out the current versions also crash in the same spot]

Last edited by Argh!; 08-24-2015 at 02:31 PM.
08-25-2015, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh! View Post
This version crashes itself on startup at the title screen (apparently right before the shatter effect layer is displayed?) on my iPad Mini running iOS 6.1. The old Bulkypix version runs fine on this device.

[edit: whoops, I originally said the other Quell games also ran fine, but turns out the current versions also crash in the same spot]
Hi Argh!

Thanks for the bug report. I've passed it on to our programmer, and he or I will get back to you if we need any more info.
08-25-2015, 04:06 PM
@Fallen Tree Games - thanks for the explanation. I mostly picked it up as I never liked the BulkyPix load screen and figured I would have all my Quell games from the actual publisher. I didn't realize til I read your note that the old version would not be supported. Its OK about starting again for me - been a while since I played it, so it is makes it fun all over again.

For all the persons wondering about whether to get this game - if you like sliding types or logic movement puzzles, the Fallen Tree Quell series are 5 star - all of them. I remember getting the original Quell back in the day. At Touch Arcade we used to "take one for the team" -- a person would volunteer to get the game, and review it quickly on TA so others would know if it was a safe bet. It is funny that I "took one for the team" looking at Quell the night it was released. I remember it was one of the most polished puzzlers I had ever played.

I have to say the Reflect is my favorite - they have got better with each iteration, but they are all great. Easy, highest recommendation.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer